Home

The Associates

Gaalgoth

im going to the US server.. i have already decided this :D... cause a lot of friends will be there.. and there you will have one language... cause on the europe server,.. you will have frencjh guys, german guys and spanish guys.. and my foreign languages arent that good :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wraith 8

im going to the US server.. i have already decided this :D... cause a lot of friends will be there.. and there you will have one language... cause on the europe server,.. you will have frencjh guys, german guys and spanish guys.. and my foreign languages arent that good :D

But wont your ping suck?

Especially in the space expansion...

personally I haven't decided what server i'm going on.

main reason I was thinking on playing on the europian server is because when I play most usa people will be asleep :)

then again, this might have it's advantages :)

Originally posted by Ascari

But wont your ping suck?

Especially in the space expansion...

personally I haven't decided what server i'm going on.

main reason I was thinking on playing on the europian server is because when I play most usa people will be asleep :)

then again, this might have it's advantages :)

well.. i never had any problems during tiberian sun online... i was always on the US or the UK sever.... i got Maxxstream..

I have chello...so that kind of sums it up==> baaaad connection, even on cable. I'll be joining the European server because I think I wont be able to play the game properly on US servers. Sorry guys, if maybe I won't be able to participate in the PA that way.

I just hope you all decide to go europe :)

Hmm...well, you speak like there will be ONE u.s server and ONE european server. Why? I mean, EQ is on, what is it these days, twenty servers or something? DAoC has more than ten servers too. Has there been any official word in it?

Originally posted by setsuko

Hmm...well, you speak like there will be ONE u.s server and ONE european server. Why? I mean, EQ is on, what is it these days, twenty servers or something? DAoC has more than ten servers too. Has there been any official word in it?

I know it's impossible but think about it:

1 server for all the europian players. Damn that would rock!

imagine over a hundred thousend players on 1 server.

Now that would be a crowded place :)

Although, waiting lines for the cloning centers will be HUGE!.

AO tried it, and for a while, there were only one server. It did not work. After a while, they split it in two. What is for certain is that huge mono-server MMORPGs is a supremely cool idea (I know I dream of it), but in reality, it tend to be... highly unstable, and the server downtime at patching and maintainance is a true pest.

Um, I'm not letting anyone into the Associates when there job is going to be jedi. Be a jedi first, then you can come in. Being that you can't choose to be one from the beginning, You're going to have to have another talent to join. sorry dude.

Hmm.. yes, I noticed I will be a soldier! Really, it's a good description right now, since I want to know a loooot more about SWG before I decide what way to go (propably won't until I enter beta *fingers crossed*). Until then, soldier it is. With all those droid manufacturers and engineers, you could use trusty blaster. :)

Originally posted by setsuko

Hmm.. yes, I noticed I will be a soldier! Really, it's a good description right now, since I want to know a loooot more about SWG before I decide what way to go (propably won't until I enter beta *fingers crossed*). Until then, soldier it is. With all those droid manufacturers and engineers, you could use trusty blaster. :)

I have the same problem :)

I want to be a shopkeeper/smuggler/trader/pilot

and for the lack of space when SWG comes out I will be driving some fast vehicles etc. :)

It's not impossible. What happens is that the server sends all info about your char to another server, and after some loading time, you are on the other server. AO use this, and DAoC use it for its cities. So no, it's not impossible. But i don't really think they'll do it.

Archived