Home

Get rid of the "speed vision"!

Damar Stiehl

Don't know about you, but for me the "speed vision" is irritating. You know, when you fire up Speed in SP and everything stretches out like you're on drugs. Does wonders for your aim... not.

Maybe someone with modding talents can disable that crap and make the view normal like it is in MP? Please?

I wonder if you started speed force in SP then went to the console and typed in "fov 90" or something like that if it would fix it. Cause all it does is change the fov to something really high which gives you the distorted "fish bowl" effect and makes it look like you're moving faster.

Um, no. You move much faster, especially at later levels of Speed. That power is so insanely overpowered in SP(not like it matters), you can easily kill anything in the game without taking a scratch using it.

I was under the impression that you could turn off "bullet time" on death (when you win a lightsaber duel and the camera pans around you). What I'm talking about is the stretching of perspective when you activate Speed (all hallways seem longer etc.). It was cool in the beginning, but all it does is make you run past your targets.

Archived