Home

Indiana Jones..wooo

Gotta love LucasArts for making a new game. I have a little problems with the storyline, but no biggie. Infernal Machine was like 1964. Emperor's Tomb is like 1935. What the heck is up with this. Also, what familliar faces from the films are in the new game? is the trailer good? I've been meaning to see it. Will you get to use cool combos with the hands, like all you people talking about punch, then kick, then push away? You know, it seems that LucasArts is trying to rival Tomb Raider. The new Tomb Raider 6 is coming out around the same time, and she can do cool hand combos in that game, and snap necks, and lean around corners, just like in this new Indy game. So far there wasn't a Star Wars game for E3 announced yet. Maybe a surprised Jedi Outcast 2?

^wishful thinking :D. I can't wait for the Indiana Jones 6 game. If you can call it that. I cound Indy and Last Crusade as the 3rd game :), and Atlantis was 4, IM was 5, and this is 6. Ah, feels good to be a gamer. I want LEC to start making PC games. Hey, I think LEC is making Rogue Leader for the PC. Maybe that will be announced at the E3 expo.

1. Who says the games have to go in chronological order? Even the Indy movies don't happen one after another. :)

2. The trailer had some good things in it but it also had some troubling things in it.

3. They wouldn't crank out a JO2 yet. ;) Maybe an expansion though. Who knows? :)

4. I doubt RL will be coming to anything but the GC.

Infernal Machine was like 1964.

Nope, it was 1947; can you really believe Indy could still have adventures during 60s with hippies helping him out, because his back hurts too much? :rolleyes:

Some previews revealed that Emperor's Tomb happens right before the events of the Temple of Doom and is set on China, so I have a certain feeling we might run into Short Round, and game could end when Indy enters the Club Obi-Wan(inside joke, if you didn't notice that from the movie) in Shanghai. At least it would tie nicely into the movie. :p

What comes to possible expansion for JK2, give it at least a year.

Don't forget Indy drank from the cup of christ he's efectivly imortal or will have a much longer life span then normal people

Actually, if you watch the Last Crusade once more, the crusader said that you will be immortal ONLY(after drinking from the Grail), if you don't cross the seal in the floor. Well, Elsa crossed the seal and started the chain reaction which collapsed the temple and so Indy and his dad had to cross the seal also. However, if they would have stayed there with the crusader(which surely would have been the end of series), they would be immortals indeed.

What comes to Indy's long life span, I think he just happens to be a lucky man, and if you have seen at least one episode of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, you know he still tells about his adventures in his 90s.

While we are still on subject, I personally could imagine Lucas/Spielberg setting the next(and final) movie to happen in the late 40s(or even early 50s to balance the age/makeup that Ford has to go through). That way we could jump easily over WWII and Nazis who have started to become cliché as enemies. I wanna know how he lost his eye, and tv series revealed that he was once married and have a daughter, so movie could perhaps tie these two mediums nicely together. How about going for "art house" ending this time and have Indy playing jazz as tv series also revealed he had his own sax? :D

group20_4.jpg

As seen above, Ford himself visited in "Mystery of the Blues" episode as Indy in 1950.

Archived