Home

Attack of the Clones

robini123

Just got back from the 12:04 a.m Premiere here in Boise Id. and all I have to say is... YODA KICKS BUTT!!! Their is nothing better than being in a theater with 300 screaming people when Yoda dose his thing. That one scene alone was worth the price of the ticket!!!

Hmm, I thought it was ok, but I reserve my final judgement until I sleep.

It wasn't as good as I was expecting/hoping for, and certain parts came across as having been done really half-assedly. But, you can't expect god-like life changing movies now a days, it's all about flashy special effects,and the movie does deliver that.

(just to be safe, if you don't want ANY spoiler of the movie, not even a simplificationof a single line, don't read. Otherwise, well, it's not going to give anything about the move away. Promise :) )

I did find it humorous when Obi Wan sighed with exasperation and told Anakin that he had a feeling that Anakin would be the death of him

:D

Originally posted by enDless_Deliriu

I did find it humorous when Obi Wan sighed with exasperation and told Anakin that he had a feeling that Anakin would be the death of him

Yes. :) I saw a bunch of that kind of stuff in the movie.

The only one I can recall off the top of my head is 3PO remarking this is his 1st time flying.

I know I shouldn't have found it funny but...

When Yoda fought Dooku with his Lightsaber it was seriously the most I laughed during the movie. I didn't think it was bad or something, I actually thought it was really cool. I just happened to find it really funny, too.

:p

Episode 2 was awesome :D, I was interviewed by the newspaper bcoz me and my friend were dressed as dark jedis wielding lightsabres :D everybody stared at us hehe. That night was really special everybody was singing "all us who like star wars claps our hands!" and when yoda ignited his saber the crowd went nuts.

when anakin dreamed about his mom, every1 started to laugh.

It looked kinda funny like his was....hrrmmm..anyway that night was the best night in my life :D

Guys quit hyping yoda up, yeah he was cool, but when I finally saw it (midnight showing) I was disappointed because everyone hyped him up so much.

The best scene was when the jedi bust out. Oh man, from there on the movie started rolling. We now all understand why boba fett hunts down jedi for the emperor later on. Anyway, a ton of questions answered, man o man, see the movie multiple times, your vote is your ticket in the movie world.

Hey if you dont want spoilers get off the internet you morons!

Heres one:

At the end of the movie it turns out the guy is really a chick!

I am going to see the movie in one hour. I expect:

The action will be cool.

The story will be silly and poorly told

And all in all it will be fun

I was very disappointed.

Primarily Dooku was so powerful that Yoda, Obi Wan, and Anakin were incapable of even making him break into a sweat. To a lesser degree with respect to Yoda, he did appear to be in control of the situation. Anakin should have given him a run for his money before getting his arm hacked off; his saber performance did not make me feel that he was an incredibly gifted Jedi (as we kept being told).

Finally, the 'duel' saber battles were too short. Why did Lucas waste so much time on a love story with wooden performances? He could have given the treatment half of the screen time and we would have bought that they 'fell in love.'

More saber, less smooching!

EP 2 is great !!!!

I saw the premire in France !

in the bigger theatre of paris (with the larger screen of europe lol)

and it was soo great !

GO NOW !

stop reading this stupid post and go see this movie !

(btw yoda is the MASTER !!)

Archived