Home

curse of monkeyisland new movie

guybrush guy

The only thing i can think of people meaning could be the slightly different movie in the demo where Guybrush is waving to get Elaine's attention, but really the only other movies that were cut due to budget restraints and time was the one about where elaine stops Lechuck's ride from sending Guybrush into the gates of hell and just sends him in a loop of the rollercoaster of death. (which by the way made me wonder for awhile until i was told why guybrush wasnt killed because the movie was just cut.)

Originally posted by QueZTone

omg, without having the barber song in cmi i'd kill myself...

Scheisse :( , I'm German and I didn't know about this song untill today.

the next time I will search th Original version befor!!!

scheisse nochmal!!!!!

I've put the song online at www.dasjan.de/temp/misong.mp3 (hope it's legal). I think there was a patch somewhere or a savegame for the German version that shows the barber's pirate song. I forgot where it was, but try looking at some (German) Monkey Island fan-sites.

Originally posted by GoodSoup

So, what if it's not in the German version???

Komm schon, Arsch hoch - oder bist du kein LucasArts fan?

Doch bin ich. Ich hab ja nicht gesagt, dass ich die englische Version nicht auch habe ;)...

Das Jan

I read somewhere that there was a song recorded for the final credits sung by Guybrush and Elaine called 'Plank of Love' that was never put in the game.

I don't know where I read it, it was some time ago. Can anyone confirm it? :confused:

Originally posted by 8 of 12

I read somewhere that there was a song recorded for the final credits sung by Guybrush and Elaine called 'Plank of Love' that was never put in the game.

I don't know where I read it, it was some time ago. Can anyone confirm it? :confused:

Yes, Plank of Love was a song that was going to be in the end credits of CMI. Michael Land said that the song was cut before they ever got around to recording or scoring it, but you can find the lyrics in the official CMI Player's Guide... or on the net, if you look hard enough. I don't believe that any of the voices were actually recorded for this, though.

We worked a lot on ourselves during the last 50 years, and I think there are many Germans out there today who are really nice (I know it's irritating that the bad boy in James Bond movies is often played by a German ;) ). Sure, there are still some idiots out there, but they are everywhere...

Live long and in peace,

May the force be with all of us (non Germans and Germans),

Das Jan

P.S.: We won 8:0 today! Try do do that! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived