Home

Yoda kicks bootay *SPOILER*(maybe)

greedo626

I just saw Episode II for the second time at 10:00 this morning and Yoda still kicks some major bootay. wicked little green guy. sure this has nothing to do with JO but we're all Star Wars fans here and we all just love Yoda, right? that's what I tought. your feelings and opinions welcome.:syoda::yodaball:

I just saw the movie. We took a vote, and Yoda is no longer JEDI master Yoda, but PIMP master Yoda. Damn that was awesome. That movie was better than ALL of the other movies in the star wars series.

MINOR SPOILER

and to think that if they let jar jar die in episode 1, all of the other movies would not have had to be made. It just proves what a crack head jar jar is.

Originally posted by Dracofyre

MINOR SPOILER

and to think that if they let jar jar die in episode 1, all of the other movies would not have had to be made. It just proves what a crack head jar jar is.

Still doesn't make him any less repulsive ;)

***SPOILER***

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-And yeah, Yoda kicks some serious ass. I suppose people cracked up when Yoda was in that starting stance. Happened when I went. :D

-And yeah, Yoda kicks some serious ass. I suppose people cracked up when Yoda was in that starting stance. Happened when I went.

Yah, we were all cheering when Yoda showed up for the fight with Dooku. I loved it when he did that opening fight stance. I was sitting there going "UBER! IT'S KUNG FU YODA!!" Then when he pulled out his saber, oh, we were all in Star Wars Nirvana.

Archived