Home

Dishonorable Hall Of Fame

Flaming_Saber

I have to say ****_Dooku. (=C_u_n_t)

The moron spammed DFA over and over even though I sidestepped away from it every single time. I bet he would have kept doing it ad infinitum if I hadn't killed him every once in a while. (remember: this is post-patch! LoL!)

He also had a Uber-lame strategy for every map..he ran straight to the lamest place and stayed there for the rest of the game (outside the "press" with the rocket launcher, where players are randomly spawned or crouching between the boxes where the shield re-spawns etc.etc.)

*sigh* what an idiot. :D

Well I guess I did ask for that abuse in the first few posts.

I guess they are JKII spammers ect... and are here to spam this thread :p . But anyway, if I get the names I'll add up the names that have the most mentions and make them top dog DISHONORABLE JEDI of the month or maybe I'll use the top 5 names and put these finalists into a poll and every one can vote who wins the top award for DISHONORABLE JEDI. So remember you spammers, forget the score hall of fame here's where your name WILL be remembered! One more item, don't forget to include clans as well as individual names.

P.S. I also have started an HONORABLE JEDI HALL OF FAME where you can put the names of those who fight exceptionally well using multiple stances and fight styles in a battle not just the one or two power moves that anyone can use. I will run the thread the same manner as this with name tallies and vote polls.

Let's give these JKII games the credit they deserve as well and are more deserving.

Thanks

Originally posted by GooglyMoogly

This is a bad idea and no I'm not a spammer nor a lamer by any stretch of the imagination.

Lets see how it goes. It's all in fun anyway. I also started an honorable hall of fame. That's good to hear that you are not one of spammer's or lamers. Neither am I. I do use a mix of stances and fighting styles and I also use the cheap moves but only when I'm in a fix like a brawl between a few plays someone is behind me taking advantage of me fighting the players in front I'll do the backstab.

Originally posted by fitzwilliamd

If force is disabled, you cannot kick.

I posted this in another thread but I will put it here as well. This only works if you host the game. While you are in the map press Shift~ then then type \forcetoggle #. The number is what the game assigns each power. type \forcepower then press the tab key and a listing of the forcepowers and their corresponding number will display. This will either turn on or turn off the force powers depending on how they are set when you went into the game. The game will tell you that you must restart the match for any changes that you have made to take affect in the game.

0-heal

1-jump

2-speed

3-push

4-pull

5-mindtrick

6-grip

7-lightning

8-dark rage

9-protect

10-absorb

11-team heal

12-team replenish

13-drain

14-seeing

15-saber offense

16-saber defense

17-saber throw

so you can turn off all force powers except jump, saber offense, saber defense and saber throw. With the jump remaining active you will be able to kick. well you get the idea.

Definitely me ... if you see me in a FFA (not much , only a few times) go find someone else to battle ... I have several horrible tendencies - fall off ledges, walk into backsweeps, take huge swings and leave myself open for months, forget to cover my tail ... it is just awful ... I don't know why any of you should have to put up with it. In a duel last week I fell off the ledge 3 times in a row, and the other guy didn't even get a proper kill - that is so unfair! Should be patched ...

;)

;)

;)

Actually, JKII is the first MP game I have EVER played - and I played Castle Wolfenstein on an Apple ][ when it was new, Wolf 3D and Doom when they were new, and so on ... I just never got into online play until last week! Kind of funf, but I still prefer SP ... maybe at 36 I'm too old to change ;)

Mike

Originally posted by Flaming_Saber

Lets see how it goes. It's all in fun anyway. I also started an honorable hall of fame. That's good to hear that you are not one of spammer's or lamers. Neither am I. I do use a mix of stances and fighting styles and I also use the cheap moves but only when I'm in a fix like a brawl between a few plays someone is behind me taking advantage of me fighting the players in front I'll do the backstab.

I know it's in fun...but someones toes are bound to get stepped on.

Anyway...just though I 'd throw this out there...I don't really remember names of other players too well...unless I found that we had some great fights...I definitely don't remember lamer's names.

Last night there was this player that kept kick-spamming me, so I avoided them most of the game until this one time we were fighting...it lasted a few minutes and ended with the yellow stance backsweep (I killed them). They called ME a lamer!!! LOL...I used the move ONCE on them the entire game and they thought I was lame...not even acknowledging that they were kick-spamming the whole friggin time.

Originally posted by GooglyMoogly

I know it's in fun...but someones toes are bound to get stepped on.

Anyway...just though I 'd throw this out there...I don't really remember names of other players too well...unless I found that we had some great fights...I definitely don't remember lamer's names.

Last night there was this player that kept kick-spamming me, so I avoided them most of the game until this one time we were fighting...it lasted a few minutes and ended with the yellow stance backsweep (I killed them). They called ME a lamer!!! LOL...I used the move ONCE on them the entire game and they thought I was lame...not even acknowledging that they were kick-spamming the whole friggin time.

Well if you remember names go ahead and put them. Maybe with this thread it will make you remember those names. If you come across a good player be sure to post his/her name in the HONORABLE HALL OF FAME should be near this one.

Yea, don't you hate that when lame players start whining because you start laming on them. I say got for it the whole game at least once to teach them a lesson. :D

Archived