Guest wizzywig

tongue.gif ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Guest BillyBobJoe

Whoa now the famous Crater back in the action. Umm i know you dont know me but reading "The Announcement" I know a lot about you biggrin.gif Nice ta cya around again, even though you dont know me..

smile.gif Just a few words from the wise BBJ smile.gif

------------------

Where ever there is a lonely wall or cliff, there is where you will find the infamous BBJ, burning in the rubble.

Guest Darth Crater

eek.gif

There's a new smiles legend since I've been here last! Hi BillyBob smile.gif Nice to meet you. Yeah, I don't come around here much anymore due to lack of time, energy, and whatnot. The life of an AP student doesn't afford much time for forum chatting. But I do check back here every once in a while.

Didn't realize I was a legend though! Maybe I can start charging for autographs...

Guest theahnfahn

Hi Crater!!! Long time no see. Don't be a stranger, please. We used to have such great times together. Maybe we could talk. I'd like to see what has been going on with you and Roguetwo wink.gif

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest Darth Crater

Hey! I think I remember you! What ever happened to that really ugly icon you used in your sig? smile.gif You're the one who beats everyone at racer, right? We'll have to race sometime wink.gif

Guest wizzywig

I'm doing great, Psy. Hauling down a chapter a day on this book I'm writing, sprinting to have it done before Easter.

That's another ghostwritten project, then I'm back to work on my own book biggrin.gif, which has been languishing for months frown.gif.

Hope all is great with you and Kat.

--wiz

Guest iguacu3948

Looking in the archives, I see Crater, Wizzywig, psyduck78, and, of course, TheAhnFahn a surprising number of times. Anyway, its nice to actually meet all of you, some of the original posters on this site. I'm pretty new here, as you can probably tell! biggrin.gif

Guest iguacu3948

Okay, this is disturbing. I seem to be the youngest person on the site, which is not neccesarily a good thing. I just checked everyone's profiles and all have either high school student as occupation or a high school subject as interest.

Guest Chipmunkfan

Well I guess that would put me somewhere right in the middle at the crazy age of 22.

Good to see that everyone is talking again, maybe this forum isn't dead after all smile.gif

------------------

Your Schwartz is so much bigger than mine

AHA! So...We meet again for the very first time!

HI EVERYONE!!!!

Everything is fine here with me and timothy wizzy.

Hope you get that book done soon wink.gif

I turn eighteen in two months and a day.

Tim turns eighteen next week!

------------------

"Will you write it down so I don't have to pay attention?"-Timothy Yang Yuen Cheng

Guest Nodrin King

Hey, I resemble that forty-some....ODD? If yez only knewwwwwwwww!!! hehehehehe

------------------

Hey, who helps the Help Desk anyway???

Guest iguacu3948

Who's the other 12-year old?

------------------

"Any motorist driving along a country road a night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue."-Pennsylvania Traffic Laws

Guest iguacu3948

Well, most people on this forum are ages 16-30 or so, but its surprising that so few younger kids are on this forum. I guess most of them are obssessed with school gossip on the internet and games like Rainbow Six and Quake. cool.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

"Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile, send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue."-Pennsylvania Traffic Laws Ammendment Concerning the Safety of Livestock, 1997

Archived