Home

Hi, Crater!

Guest wizzywig

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theahnfahn

Hail Queen Crater! She rules this forum so high and mighty, cloaked with a velvet robe of sheer purple perfection!

*quick, hurry, somebody get the red carpet*

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest wizzywig

Note: Never taunt people who's names start with "Darth."

LOL! Beastmaster, I would rank that as one of the ten best posts in the history of this forum!

<font color = black><font size = 1>(crater, do not read this:

p.s. to theahnfahn--

please do not post anything that would further inflate crater's ego--there's hardly enough room around here for MY ego anymore!)</font><font color = white>

--wiz

Guest darth lightbulba

mxlnt.

------------------

merchant_sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by darth lightbulba (edited May 02, 2000).]

Guest BillyBobJoe

Umm I felt like typing something cuz i havent been on for umm a couple days wink.gif I don't know what to type and my grammar is horrible thank you thank you... I am starting to get tired of Racer.. uh oh i sad it the hounds will be after me! Save me from certain distruction anyone!

smile.gifBlah blah blah Wise BBJ (The only important part) smile.gif

------------------

Where ever there is a lonely wall or cliff, there is where you will find the infamous BBJ, burning in the rubble.

Guest wizzywig

<font size = 3><font color = orange>Rule #2: Never taunt a large orange squash!!<font color = black>

<font size = 1>AhnFahn, see next post...

[This message has been edited by wizzywig (edited May 02, 2000).]

Guest wizzywig

<font size = 3><font color = orange>Beware my vengeance, AnnnnFannnn!<font color = black>

lightening_flash.gifpumpdance.giflightening_flash.gif

--wiz!!!!!!

<font size = 5><font color = orange><font size = 2>grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

<font size = 1><font color = black>

Guest theahnfahn

I am so sorry! Man, how stupid of me! Everyone, Wizzywig is not the pumpkin we have all come to know and love! Oh my, we have made a terrible mistake! Comparing photos I have of the real Wiz with my database of photos, I found a 100% match. BEHOLD!

triviagm.jpg

P.S.

Crater likes singing vegetables.

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest lightbulba

i'm just protecting my copyright.

------------------

merchant_sm.jpg

(psst...if the merchant winks at you, you've had too many alewives for one sitting).

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited May 04, 2000).]

Guest Darth Iguacu3948

It seems that EVERYONE is going over to the dark side.

Next:

Darth TheAhnFahn, Darth Wizzywig, and Darth BBJ?

------------------

-My Personal Alter-Ego-

Guest Darth Wizzywig

All rise in the presence of ... Darth Wizzywig!

MoranisSB.gif

------------------

May the Schwartz be with you!

Guest Darth Crater

Larry: "Everybody's got a water buffalo, yours is fast but mine is slow. Oh where'd we get them? I don't know, but everybody's got a water buffalo-oooooooooooooooooooooo. I took my buffalo to the store, got his head stuck in the door, spilled some lima beans on the floor. Oh everybody's got a ..."

Archibald: "Stop it, stop, stop right this instant! What do you think you're doing? You can't say everyone's got a water buffalo when everyone does not have a water buffalo! We're going to get nasty letters saying, "Where's my water buffalo? Why don't I have a water buffalo?" And are you prepared to deal with that? I don't think so! Just stop being so silly!"

Narrator: "This has been Silly Songs with Larry. Tune in next time to hear Larry sing ..."

Larry: "Everybody's got a baby kangaroo, yours is pink but mine is blue. Hers was small but ..."

1-01.jpg

Guest Darth Wizzywig

New rule:

<font color = blue>Rule #3: No one allowed in this thread whose name doesn't begin with "Darth."<font color = white>

(I realize this rule is unenforceable, but...)

--d. wiz

------------------

Guest Darth Wizzywig

Hey! Where's my water buffalo? Why don't I have a water buffalo? And where's my baby kangaroo?

------------------

Guest BillyBobJoe

Oh my Lord! VEGGIETALES!!!! I love Veggietales! Larry-Boy to the rescue! Da-da-da! Whoa Crater is 100% cooler now. Yeehaw! Oh by the way I am no Darth... Nice thinking but I'm more of the "Chief" type. We will see... Veggietales Rule! Bye bye folks. Umm I am editting this cuz I'm just too cool. Yess well.. "Cebu!!!!"

smile.gifWise geeky words from the no-so-Darthy-BBJ smile.gif

------------------

Oh No! There Goes Quadinaros' Power Coupling!

[This message has been edited by BillyBobJoe (edited May 04, 2000).]

Guest Chief-to-be-Darth BBJ

Boy do I feel Sheepish! I am not a Darth I am the Chief! I refuse that commandment under penelty of banishment. (Also i like being the odd-one) Chief I shall be and I must think of other things to write about... I have no life.. Yes Right-o! Hey Peace out Chieftains

smile.gif Something about words... Yes words from "honey" Oh so WISE words smile.gif

------------------

I am the Chief! The King of the Cosmos! El presidente! El Numero Uno! Etc. Etc. but you may call me "Honey"

Guest Darth Iguacu3948

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. Of course, we all know that, its not like any of us are dumb

Note: The quote above does not NECESSARILY (I'm not ruling it out, but I am not admitting it either) represent the views of either iguacu3948 or Darth Iguacu3948.

Guest Darth Hile Tr0y

Great idea, lightbulba. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just a comment,

Darth Hile Tr0y biggrin.gif

------------------

Mwa ha ha ha ha! I'm DARTH Hile Tr0y!

Guest Darth Wizzywig

I think this thread has gotten way off-topic, so I am taking it upon myself to pull it back to its original theme....

<font size=4><font color=blue>Hi, Crater!<font size=2><font color=white>

-dw

------------------

Archived