Home

Hi, Crater!

Guest wizzywig

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Entilzar

Bonjour Crater, tu vas bien ? ;)

"San" means "Young Man" or may be I should say "lad".

Obviously, you never use this for a woman :)

Entilzar

Guest Darth Crater

Bonjour to all :)

Oui, ca va, Entilzar. J'etais en France pendant deux jours en juin, pres de Geneve. C'etait tres amusant!

Guest Entilzar

Hé, pas mal du tout :)

Accents are missing, but I assume it's due to your keyboard configuration.

May be I would go to States next year, 'cause I must go on a training course for my studies, and I'll probably won't find a good firm in France.

Hope I won't go in the city of TAF :D

Entilzar

Guest Darth Crater

Oui, je ne sais pas faire les accents avec mon clavier. Pardon mes erreurs. Tu n'avais jamais visite les Etats-Unis? Si tu eviteras le Texas, tu ne verras pas TAF :) N'aies pas peur :)

Guest Entilzar

Crater : No, I haven't been to the States yet. 2 reasons : the price of the airplane ticket, and, hum...some laws you have I dislike :)

Your French is not so bad, since I think it's more difficult to learn it than English.

Of course you made some mistakes, but it's nice to try :)

Mad Poster : and what about some snails ? :D

Entilzar

Guest psyduck78

hahahah, Hi Crater :D

Me and Kat are fine....sorta, I seem to be attracting car accidents all the time though. We got involved in a hit and run about 2 months ago, and we rolled down this hill and crap. Awwww it was crazy. Luckily some people stopped when they saw us on the side of the road, we got to the hospital w/ some cuts and bruises. We were LUCKY. VERY LUCKY. ok...so anyway, how are you? :)

Guest psyduck78

Unscratched.....not really Pedro. I have a scar going down my left arm. The cut was pretty deep. Kat sprained her ankle and such, but yeah.

Guest Darth Crater

D'accord, pas de francais :(

Man, I did not need to hear about those accidents on the day I'm taking my driver's tests! :) Yeah...I am taking it a little later than most people...a lot later, actually. Anyway, that's about all the big news I have today. Oh, and the fact that I'm leaving home for college in two weeks from today! Ahhhhhh! It's kind of scary, actually. Are you leaving home for college, or staying in your area, psy? Oh, and I was paid another visit from a certain podracer this summer :) It was fun. Oh, and I went to Europe for two and half weeks in June and July! That was really neat! Well, I guess I did have a very eventful summer! Gotta go, later!

Guest psyduck78

Stay off the roads! No kidding =).

Um...I think I'm staying my area, right now I'm planning on UCSD, but I was thinking after I got in to transfer somewhere else, but there's really no incentive to, so I think I'm sticking around here. But I might be moving away from home. Because Kat's going to UCSD too, so we might get an apartment together, but we're still hammering out details w/ the families. Hm, so yeah, where are you headed off to again?

Guest Darth Crater

I'm heading down south, to Biola U. in LA. Eeeek, 6 more days before I move out! I'm not even packed yet! :eek:

Guest psyduck78

WoW. I've picked out an apartment for me to live in, but I'm not quite sure whether Kat's gonna be moving in with me or not, because her family has some issues with it. Bad news is I can't take my dog. :(

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: psyduck78 ]

Guest Darth Crater

I'll keep your dog for you! I'll hide him in my dorm room :) Well...I would if I could. I've never been able to have a dog :(

Guest psyduck78

hahahahaha, I think the advantage of getting my own apartment w/ Kat would probably be justb eing able to see each other..........when we wake up......i mean.......all day.. ;) That and I could get some nice stuff for it w/ out stripping out my current house w/ my family. Besides it's only like 3 miles away. 1600 a month! Cheapest nice place I could find. Still, I wanna bring my dog.... :(

Archived