Home

Hi, Crater!

Guest wizzywig

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

ooh ooh! I know I know!!!

I remember it was that people add "san" to the end of your name if they respect you.

i dunno, hehe biggrin.gif

hey gurl, wut's up?!

-Kat

------------------

"Will you write it down so I don't have to pay attention?"-Timothy Yang Yuen Cheng

[This message has been edited by Kat (edited January 05, 2001).]

Guest Darth Crater

Hello everyone! :o) How's it going, Kat? I heard you were in an accident a while ago. I hope you're doing ok! We're seniors now :o) So cool :o)

Hi.......Anfan :o) Haven't heard from you in a while :o) Did you get anything nifty for Christmas? Someone gave me a pair of reindeer antlers :o)

This thread makes me feel so special :o) So many people saying hi :o) God bless!

Guest Jawamaster

This topic doesn't deserve to be forgotten, i will try to keep it in the "last 5 days" list.

------------------

Jawamaster

sorry i haven't replied that fast gurl, but i've had a lot of school stuff that i had to do.

yeah, so hi Crater!!! biggrin.gif

I'm doing ok, car accident, blah, parents won't let me drive by myself anymore, something about me being unsafe. oh well, at least i got Timmay smile.gif it was really stupid too, it wasn't even my fault, i was leaving the parking lot at school and some moron decides to go 60 down the parking lot and smashes into my car. a*shole.

otherwise, i'm okee. how about you? (i mean now, right this second! wink.gif)

------------------

"Will you write it down so I don't have to pay attention?"-Timothy Yang Yuen Cheng

Guest Darth Crater

Now, right this second?!?!?!? Ahhhh! Well, I'm doing okeleedokelee smile.gif I'm right in the middle of orchestra season, so it's really hectic. Seven hours of rehearsal yesterday, four today, and concert tonight. Tomorrow night...more rehearsal. I'm sure you understand smile.gif At least this year we have French horns that don't sound like dinosaurs dying! smile.gif You're welcome to join us if you'd like :o)

Guest Darth Crater

Now, right this second?!?!?!? Ahhhh! Well, I'm doing okeleedokelee smile.gif I'm right in the middle of orchestra season, so it's really hectic. Seven hours of rehearsal yesterday, four today, and concert tonight. Tomorrow night...more rehearsal. I'm sure you understand smile.gif At least this year we have French horns that don't sound like dinosaurs dying! smile.gif You're welcome to join us if you'd like :o)

• 6 months later...

Archived