Home

HELP ME.......my game wont play

Darth Vader Wan

hello could someone please help me? i just bought clone campaigns and it is installed but when i click on single player this message appears.............."You must insert a game CD to play a single-player game, and then restart Star Wars Battleground"

I have done what it asks me to and still there is no success................could someone please please give me a solution to this problem....................

greatly appreciated.........thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i have that same freaking annoying problem with the game. and i installed and then reinstalled plenty of times, and still no luck. but today i did a disk defrag, so i will maybe try it. i don't understand what the hell is wrong with this game, it would be nice to play it though.

I have this problem every time when I try to start the game by using a shortcut (from original SWGB) or some other file from the original SWGB I can only start the CC when I use the files from the CC pack (I've only tried it with the CD) otherwise he asks for the SWGB disk sp I think some files refer to the original SWGB disk and those files don't accept the CC disk

Got it.

CC only detects the disk if it's in drive D: If your CD-DVD ROM is something else, you have trouble. Change your CD-ROM drive letter to D: through the System / Control panel folder and reserve D: If you have a disc that's already D:, change it and reserve another letter.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping up this thread but I have the same error message, and I saw that I could change the drivers letter...but how do I do that? ‘Couse my CD-RW drive reads slower than my CD-DVD.

Thanks!

**Edit**

I see that the patch fixes it.

Archived