Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

Hey does anyone wanna start a clone army team. Like a team that gets together to play Team FFA and Capture the Flag? I think it would be really cool because the clone army is like perfect for this. They even have rank colors and everything. I wonder if there is already a team because it seems like a good idea. Yes you could call this another clan but more of a team because we would only play against other teams. Not try and be the generic "clan". We would have CTF stategies and everything. The most added plus is the clone army skins we would have. Is anyone interested in helping me make the team up or just joining whatsoever? I want to know your opinions. I just don't think I wanna join a clan that only duels with lightsabers or only plays against each other. I like the team oriented parts of multiplayer alot more.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An interesting idea mastercheech. I would definetley like to see more team based gameplay and more actual teams in JK2. I like the idea of teams that regularly play with each other going head to head. However I think u would be playing against mainly other clans and therefore that would make this "team" be more or less a clan. The clone army is a good idea for a team uniform I think. I would be interested if u could get more support.

Ok thanks alot for the support. Is anyone else interested in this? There is already a pretty good clone trooper skin out there that I downloaded. Just PM me if you are interested in this or reply to this message. I think this could get really big. Imagine it a well managed strategically played game of capture the flag. Where everyone has assignments. How great would that be?

Your going to need a real Clone Trooper model if you want to implement that Idea. But that would be weird having colors for ranks if your going to be playing team based because then all the models would have to have double colors. But then again the opposing team will always recgonize you because your all clone troops so I guess it would work. Maybe we can set up an opposing army with Super battle droids and such.

Sithcloak

Ok it already seems like we have enough support so I'm going to soon make the official web site for this multiplayer team. So its official that were starting up but I think we need at least six members before we become an official team. So first three members to reply saying they want to be in will be yellow rank. Second three members will be red rank and then the rest will be white. But eventually you can move in and out of ranks. I myself will be either green or blue rank but I may just settle for yellow. I don't really want to be a leader that controls everything because i hate when tyrants are the ones ruling clans. Here is an application for you to fill out for your membership.

Multiplayer name:

Favorite CTF Position:

AOL Screename or AIM Screename: (You must have one so we can communicate)

E-mail:

This form doesn't have to be exactly complete but try to get a AIM screename or AOL.

I'm eleven and dont know much about building maps, but I could be more useful in four weeks as school will be out.

Anything, I dont care...but I like to be offensive.

sircaliburn-might change it and it's for Aol.

Originally posted by Reaper21x

Ummm...that's still a clan.

Clan:

1. A traditional social unit in the Scottish Highlands, consisting of a number of families claiming a common ancestor and following the same hereditary chieftain.

2. A division of a tribe tracing descent from a common ancestor.

3. A large group of relatives, friends, or associates.

I guess it falls under 3...but then so do a lot of things. What's your point? He wanted to be more specific than a clan. As you can see, a clan is rather broadly defined.

Multiplayer name:

defalcon

Favorite CTF Position:

Attacking and distracting the enemy while my 'mates steal the flag

AOL Screename or AIM Screename: (You must have one so we can communicate)

defalc

E-mail: Erm, I'd rather not give it out on the forums. PM me if ya want.

This clone clan thingie sounds very interesting, I'm interested. :) Although I do like to use the new Jango model. :p

Ok so far we have 4 official members and one maybe a member and that is Tyrion. I think that we could also possibly use the jango fett model but we are supposed to be a clone army but I think since everyone would be actually a clone of jango its related to that model. Once we have 8 members I think we can begin to start making plans to meet on a server and battle against other teams or clans. I'm saying 8 because usually 2 people can't meet with the rest of the group. I am making the website as we speak. Does anyone have any ideas for us as of now? I am open to all ideas.

well I say first things first, everyone needs to get on a server and meet. Then decide who wants to be in what positions. Then get to work on strategies and practice. Also I think that either the clone trooper or the jango fett model would do, but if u us the clone trooper model, u will need to get skins with various colors if u are serious about having ranks. The one good thing about the Mandalorian skins is that they have mutliple colored skins already made. Anyways just a few thoughts.

Don't know if this interests u, but there is a post in the model forum by someone looking to make some clone trooper skins. I posted a reply telling him to check out this thread for more details if he wanted to see about making skins for this team. Just thought I would pass this along.

We now have 6 members including myself and one possible other member. We could actually meet on a server now. But we could wait until the 8 member mark. I'm available to play Thursday night how about everyone else? We don't have to have the skins and everything figured out yet but we need to practice and make strategies. Plus I could take screenshots for the website.

Archived