Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MP Name : Steg (im might change it....mayb Anabar)

Position : any....preferably upfront slaying thing wif a light sabre (purple is best)

AIM : i will tell u if and when i sign up and d/l it....(im posting from skool) but i use MSN

E-Mail : steg55@hotmail.com

Clone troopers rox this world!

Steg

Well we officialy have 8 members now. Here is the list of members I'm going to use forum names.

leader:mastercheech

yellow rank: Vestril, Wamprat013, DreamKilla84, Defalc, Madcow

red rank:Steg, m.d.c skamonkey

regular:none

If you guys want to you could get me a logo for your name when I make the biography page for the website.

ATTENTION TONIGHT THERE WILL BE A MEETING ONLINE AT 8 P.M. Eastern Time WE WILL TRY AND DISCUSS TEAM ISSUES AND GET IN SOME ONLINE GAMING. (DISCUSSION WILL BE ONLY FOR AOL, AIM MEMBERS MY SCREENAME IS CHEECH0031) BEFORE THEN I WILL BE PLAYING IN THE INTERNET SERVER CALLED BARRY'S WORLD CAPTURE THE FLAG. I'M USUALLY ON THE RED TEAM BUT SOMETIMES BLUE WHEN THEY NEED HELP. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Sorry didn't realize how long I capitalized everything.

I was bored tonight so I set up my own server. It appears to be running smoothly so if we need a server to practice on we can use mine just let me know ahead of time so I can be sure to have it up as I am not running it all the time. Anyways just passing that along.

Originally posted by mastercheech

If you guys want to you could get me a logo for your name when I make the biography page for the website.

ATTENTION TONIGHT THERE WILL BE A MEETING ONLINE AT 8 P.M. Eastern Time WE WILL TRY AND DISCUSS TEAM ISSUES AND GET IN SOME ONLINE GAMING. (DISCUSSION WILL BE ONLY FOR AOL, AIM MEMBERS MY SCREENAME IS CHEECH0031) BEFORE THEN I WILL BE PLAYING IN THE INTERNET SERVER CALLED BARRY'S WORLD CAPTURE THE FLAG. I'M USUALLY ON THE RED TEAM BUT SOMETIMES BLUE WHEN THEY NEED HELP. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Sorry didn't realize how long I capitalized everything.

Erm, I don't think I can make that time, it'd be in the middle of the morning for me I think.

I'll add you to my AIM. :)

I have a custom logo for my name, how can I email it to you?

Dang, I wanted to use Jango. ;)

Tyrion what are you talking about? I was playing Dream Killer for awhile last night on Barrys World Capture the Flag Server it was fun we both kept killing each other. Defalc during the weekend I bet we can set up a better time for you. I also think other people will be able to eventually use the Jango skin as well. As of now Jango Skin can't be used for team related things.

To Mastercheech...

When you posted the member's list, I didnt see my name there. since everybody else in my family is in thier 20's and 30's, I get age discrimination sometimes. So I asumed you didnt put me in because of my age. Sorry it was just a misundertanding.Will try to be there on time.

and my JK2 screen name is tyrion-aor

Yeah I think we need to add each other to our buddy lists so we can talk to each other to set up good times for everyone, cuz it is hard to organize meetings and such through these forums. As for me, I am busy tonight (Friday), but I should be available for most of the rest of the weekend. So you guys just contact me when you wanna play and I'm there. As MasterCheech stated earlier we did get together and play (against each other though) last night and we had a good time. But we all need to get together at some point to discuss some issues, such as the Jango Fett thing, and to practice if this is gonna work. Anyways what I guess I am tryin to say, just takin a while to say it, is that we need to communicate.

Originally posted by Tyrion

I'm eleven and dont know much about building maps, but I could be more useful in four weeks as school will be out.

Anything, I dont care...but I like to be offensive.

sircaliburn-might change it and it's for Aol.

Don't you get it? You can't be a member if you aren't going to be serious and useless. When you can become more helpful and a serious member than you can become one.

This is the new clone army member list. Ranks are updated.

yellow rank: Vestril, DreamKilla84, Defalc, Madcow

red rank:Steg, m.d.c skamonkey, Creep_303

white:Wamprat013, OldSkoolJedi

Possible Member:Tyrion

So we have 10 official members. That means we need to meet for multiplayer sometime. Everyone should be on AOL or AIM so we can talk. That is the best way of communicating. Oh and I think I solved the whole rank problem in teams. If we are the red team you can still show your rank in a circle on your armor with the color of your rank. Kind of like a badge. So even if your on the red team you can still have that yellow circle that identifies your rank. Remember it is possible to move up in the ranks or move down in the ranks. It depends on how much you do and how active you are. The only way you can really lose rank is if you aren't as active as lower ranking members. So then you would have to go down to their rank.

This sounds like fun...

online name : w00bi

fav. ctf positoin: Distracting enemy and just fihgting

aim aol name:w00bi3

email:w00bi3@hotmail.com

well email me if i can join, i dont read these forums muhc

I'm assuming Brandon Real you want to be a member. Please try and get an AOL or AIM screename so we can communicate. Here is the updated member list!

yellow rank: Vestril, DreamKilla84, Defalc, Madcow

red rank:Steg, m.d.c skamonkey, Creep_303

white:Wamprat013, OldSkoolJedi, W00bi, Brandon Real

Possible Member:Tyrion

We Now Have 12 Official Members. That is great we could have our own capture the flag match if we wanted to! I would like to make a website but none of you communicate with me. You join but then you never post or talk to me online. ONLY 8 MEMBERS HAVE SCREENAMES. THAT IS NOT GOOD. PLEASE REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD AOL OR AIM. Next order of buisness is should we set up our own team forums or not? Would that encourage us to post more often. COMMUNICATION IS KEY HERE. COMMUNICATE. Ok I'll wait for your replies.

I absolutely agree. communication is essential. I have been very busy this weekend because I graduated Friday and I had a ton of family and friends over. Now everybody has left or leaves Monday, so I am free. I think that if everyone is serious about this that a team forum would be very nice, but if everyone is just sayin "yeah that sounds cool I'll join" but what they mean is "If I get bored some days i might do that." Anyways i am serious and i will communicate as often as i can.

Archived