Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

Ok so we need someone to set up a server. I set up one, but my computer isn't that great, so my server lags if like more than 3 people join. So who here has a fast computer, and lots of ram, as that is very important. If you don't know how to set up a server that is ok, I have found program that will pretty much do the work for you. But this is very important because without a server we can't practice or meet, and if we can't do that then, well, this isn't gonna work. So post replies or IM me so we can get one up and going. In case u missed it my AIM name is DreamKilla84. Also we need everyone to get together so we can get some pictures for the website. Me and mastercheech got together today and he got some of me, but we need everyones.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow our ranks are getting bigger everytime I look. So if anybody wants to play some tonight (monday) I should be on most of the night. So far me and MasterCheech have played together a couple times, but I don't think anyone else has played with each other. So anyways just telling everyone as I am eager to meet and play with everyone. IM me if any of you are on and want to play.

Here are the new ranks. I'm working on getting a clone trooper logo for everyone to display as their sig and on the webpage next to your Member Profile.

leader:mastercheech

yellow rank: Vestril, DreamKilla84, Defalc, Madcow

red rank:Steg, m.d.c skamonkey, Creep_303

white:Wamprat013, OldSkoolJedi, W00bi, Brandon Real, Chaotic~Angel

Possible Member:Tyrion

We have the lucky 13~! 14 if Tyrion proves himself to be a good member. Everyone needs to get AOL or AIM if they dont' already have it. It is very necessary for communication. Like dreamkiller put we also need someone with ultra fast connections that can host a clan server.

i was on all weekend, but i did not see practice thing on fourms, i rarely check theese, bu ti am practiceing at the game, i like team ffa better thatn ctf, but i am ok at ctf. i'll take any position, but i like the saber, and suck with guns, so...

by the way in the movies red is higher than yellow rank

what is the mod for the skins?

Originally posted by mastercheech

Here are the new ranks. I'm working on getting a clone trooper logo for everyone to display as their sig and on the webpage next to your Member Profile.

We have the lucky 13~! 14 if Tyrion proves himself to be a good member. Everyone needs to get AOL or AIM if they dont' already have it. It is very necessary for communication. Like dreamkiller put we also need someone with ultra fast connections that can host a clan server.

I have cable, put it craps out a lot, I end up with 40-100 pings. I will try and get aim altho then my cousin will annoy the SHAT outta me, but I will anyways, my online name is Shi now, I got tired of being called Sh*t instead of shilt, my new aim name is

FreelGeek

I used the autonamer thing, I hate AOL, I am never buying it

I've come back more mature now, my new profile-

Name-Tyrion-aor

Multiplayer CTF position- Anyspots that needs to be filled up, I will take.My favorite one though is flag-catcher.I didnt mean that I wasnt serious, it was that I would do any position.

Aol-Sir-caliburn

I hope I can join:clone:

and I like number 3

hi

im new to the board and im interested in the idea of your clone trooper team.

ive been playing jk2 pretty much since its release, i have mainly focused on nf dueling, but i would like to give ctf a go

im handy with a lightsaber and i could play any position

havent got AIM yet but will do if its possible i can join.

multiplayer name : Freedon Nadd

Hi Freedon and welcome to the boards. Though I suppose I don't officially make these descisions I am sure you can join us. So far I think we have excepted everyone who has expressed interest in joining so why not you. Don't worry that you haven't played CTF much. To tell you the truth I focus more on FFA and Duels myself, though I do play CTF some too. If you are good with a saber then I think you will do fine, besides we are going to practice as a team (soon hopefully, if we can get everyone together) and we can show you the ropes. Anyways was just checkin the forums and saw your post, so welcome. Also welcome to the new and improved Tyrion, I hope you will be a valuable member.

Also forgot to put this, but Freedon it would be advisable to get AIM as it is by far the best way we can all communicate, so if you can get that as soon as possible.

first off, i welcome u freedon, and although i am also not a decision maker, i am a high ranking officer in the clan and we are not really filtering anyone from the clan, as long as u can use a saber effectively, and are willing to function as part of a team, u should do fine.

also theese are the new unofficial ranks(need confermation from master cheech):

leader:Mastercheech

yellow rank: Vestril, DreamKilla84, Defalc, Madcow, Wamprat013

white: OldSkoolJedi, W00bi, Brandon Real, Chaotic~Angel, Tyron, Freedon Nadd85

[NOTE] theese ranks are unofficial, and can be edited at any time by master cheech, and NO i did not just promote myself, master cheech saw my skill and decided i needed a promotion!

finally, I figured out what i am good at ctf wise, i am good at stealing the flag, i capped the flag 4 times in a row for our team in my last ctf match, and i was at top of leader board the entire time, for those of u who don't believe me. NOT bragging, just stateing fact so no 1 thinks i am some big mouthed n00b, cuz i suck compared to most of the 1000s of players out there, and my mediocre skill makes me feel less insecure!

THANKS for reading this far! (bet ur bored now huh?)

:dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber:

:mob:

:duel:

:lsduel:

Everyone we should now be able to go online and play. We've got to set up a practice time. Who has conflicts this weekend? If you do we can schedule around them. Oh yeah I have another recruit so be nice to him.:gben:

Who's the new recruit?

:dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber:

What SHOULD have happened at the end of episode 2:

:syoda::explode:

^yoda ^Dooku's head

Hehe, well I know I have been probably the most adament about us all getting together to meet, but if you guys are going to meet this weekend I don't think I can make it. I can probably play some Friday night, which is like as I'm posting, but Saturday i am going to be helping my brother move and will be several hundred miles away from my computer. I am coming back Sunday, but I am not sure what time. I can certainly play some Sunday night, and depending on what time I get back, some Sunday afternoon. Sorry, I was busy last weekend too, but after this weekend I think all my weekends are pretty much free until like August. So anyways, if anybody wants to play some tonight IM me, if not I will see what is going on Sunday when I get back. Also sorry to whoever IronFist is on AIM, I haven't learned peoples AIM names yet, cuz he IM'ed me and I had to abruptly end the conversation and leave AIM. Sorry man I was sort of in a big hurry, sorry to be rude. It won't happen again. So anyways I guess this post is pretty much over. CYA!

Archived