Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

dangit, i'm off the forums for over a week for the end of school and something cool happens. i'll join in on the action

Multiplayer name: Phoenix

Favorite CTF Position: Map dependent, but usually flag/mid-range defense with occasional flag run help

AIM Screename: stjstj

E-mail: (i'd rather not give it out here)

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the updated ranks:

leader:Mastercheech

yellow rank: Vestril, DreamKilla84, Defalc, Madcow, Wamprat013

red rank:Steg, m.d.c skamonkey, Creep_303

white: OldSkoolJedi, W00bi, Brandon Real, Chaotic~Angel, Tyron, Freedon Nadd85, PodGUY87, Phoenix

Welcome to you new guys, hopefully you will be a big help to the cause. Also, whoever has not posted an aol name please post it ASAP.

Thank You

:jango: Iwas ALWAYS better than you, son.

:fett: Then how did YOU get your head chopped off by Mace Windu?

:jango: So what? Your talking to a dis-embodied head!!!!!

:fett: I don't care, you still got your head chopped off by a black guy with a purple lightsaber!!!

may i and my padawan jion your clone army.

I love to kick arse over the net and am ranked 22,000/100,000 on the P.C zone server.

My online name is quickfiresniper now changedto Darth Dragon VI.

I use the dast and strong lght saber stance.

Plz accept me and my padawan it would be great traing for him to play in a team match.

for what the colors stand for, for those that haven't seen it:

http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/askjc20020528.html

just thought i'd let you know about those

For those too lazy to go there...

is indeed an indication of rank. Yellow markings indicate a commander. Red clone troopers are captains, blue are lieutenants and green are sergeants.

I thought I saw blue in the movie. I guess this means we have to update our ranks drastically. Meaning most of you don't have to be white anymore. I'll figure this out later. I Will figure this out not anyone else. I will decide the rankings and put the people in the appropriate rankings.

Man I leave for like one day and we get like 3 or 4 new members. Welcome to all you new guys. As far as the website goes, MasterCheech was working on one last I heard, but I am sure that any help anyone can provide will be useful and very much appreciated so talk to him for details. Also until we get a website up and running I suggest that you check these forums as often as you can because this and AIM are our only means of communication right now. As for the new ranks here they are:

Leader: Dream Killer

Yellow:MasterCheech,

hehe I just jokin around, don't get mad mastercheech. So anyways someone asked for a list of AIM names and I think that is a good idea. My name is DreamKilla84 for anyone who cares. So maybe for future posts you all can post AIM names again, and I will make a list and post it (I am too lazy to look back at the beginning of thread and get everyones) or someone else can make a list, doesn't matter to me I'm easy. So anyways, did we get together and meet this weekend, cuz some talk was brought up about that and since I wasn't here this weekend I don't know what happened. Also, I know I keep asking this but it is important, any of you new guys have good computers so we can run a server for us to practice on. I can help you get one up and running if you don't know how to set one up, but we desperately need one. Anyways this is alot longer than originally intended so I will shut up now.

Well since it seems like I would not be as good a website creator I will pass down the duty to Creep. Your website kicks ass. I'll send you the graphics i have already created. I will also help you with all the information for the website. But I feel that my website just wouldn't look as good as yours.

The next meeting? Thats almost laughable considering only about 5 members talk to me at least once a week. Some members have just posted there application and never posted or been active again. So just watch this thread everyone. Soon there is gonna be a clean up. So we get rid of inactive non serious members.

Sometimes you people surprise me with your stupidity. First of all if you didn't know the name of it why the heck did you waste your team sorting through 423 different servers if you didn't know the name? Who ever said we had a server up and running? Didn't Dreamkiller just say we were still looking for someone to host a server that had a fast connection? Don't ask questions that should never in the first place be asked. Don't waste my time writing out these long messages telling how angry it makes me when I realize some of you are plain retarded.

Possible, maybe. You live in Australia. Your times are all different. We could never possibly communicate well. You would never be able to get on our servers at the right times. Plus your ping would be so terrible you probably couldn't even play with us. Possible? You've only posted twice. Once to ask to join us. The second time to do a stupid post emoticons post right after it. Your not a reliable member yet. I'm sick of just letting whoever damn asks. You'll have to stay in contact with me and convince me our times aren't that different even though I assume they are considering your on another part of the globe.

Oh and Boba Fart? Thats a real serious name. I mean I'm not looking for something totally serious. I want everyone to have fun. But, Boba Fart? Your using bathroom humor. It doesn't seem like your serious about being with us at all.

Nah the Name Bobo Fart is just some Stupid thing i thought of, i use M-Godd as aname in the Game... Also although our Times are Different i am on me Computer Alot and i play JediKnight 2 at School Fair bit... and Cable really doesnt get that bad of a ping most of the time :p.

so please give us a chance, im not some guy who ask's to join then never keeps in contact, and you replied my message fast so we cant be too different in times.:confused:

Ok its clean up time. Time to seperate the newbie inactive members from the serious active members. To prove your membership you must reply to this topic within 48 hours. Or have a very very very good excuse of why you couldn't reply. Please don't tell other fellow members about this let them find out for themselves. I expect our numbers to decrease but that is good because we'll be left with a true team. A team that will actually be able to play online and not just TALK about playing online.

Archived