Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

Firstly: by us I assume he ment himself as allot of Aussies and Brits talk like that (ie. give us a chance = give me a chance)

Ok English lesson over :p

Oh and im new here so I guess I should say Hi to everyone...Hi everyone.

And I was wondering if I could join? Though my ping useually averages 100-200.....is that too large? Im not a noob, my average ctf score is 500-600. Im ussualy on JK2 MP every night after 6.00pm (GMT time). I'm not looking for a high rank or anything, you can just use me as a grunt (white rank) but I love this Idea.

So wadda ya say????

(I won't post up my info yet for obvious reasons.)

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WASABI!?!?!?!?!?!

when is the next meeting, and are we still alive even?

I propose we all set up a weekly AIM chatroom meeting, like at 7:00 on a saturday or something. It would keep us together better.

Russk You are officialy in. You won't know your rank until we dump the inactive non dedicated members. MADCOW QUIT ASKING ME WHEN OUR NEXT MEETING WILL BE! I DON'T KNOW! ONCE WE GET OUR REAL MEMBERS TOGETHER WE WILL BE ABLE TO SET UP A MEETING.

OK so I sense some tension in our ranks. Well here is my post to let you know I am serious though I think you already know that. Anyways I think that we can definetly give people from other countries a shot. If we absolutely can't work out any suitable times to meet with them then we will figure that out when it happens. But until then, I say if they are going to be serious members then welcome. I think that this weeding out process is a good idea, though I think maybe it should be a little longer than 48 hours, like maybe the end of the week, but we will see waht happens. I also think that the idea of a weekly AIM chatroom meeting would be a good idea. Anyways just wanted to say that I am definetley in and I will be a dedicated and hopefully valuable member to the group as I hope you all will as well.

Hey sozi have not Posted Reply to the Dumping Inactive n00b'z, my internet time ran out, Well here is my Reply...

Russk got it Right when i said Us i ment me. though i see you are very observent, and thanks for giving me the Chance to get in. and there's little porblem, i got no Aim, were you get?

I forgot to sday stuff in last post, Thanks Dream for thinking the Way you do about giving other Countries a Shot, also i myself like dream will be dedicated to this army. and i will keep in contact...

Thoguht i would let ya no :D

Nah i know you aint Racist i understand also about time zone and all, also thanks cheech for AIM, I hope this allWorks out Good... AND I KKNOW HOW IRRATATING IS IT TO HAVE TO SCROLLDOWN ALL THE TIME!

We will need to getthe Clone Trooper Skin Wont we?

ok...soz i havent bin talkin recently

i have had a few probs 'computer screwed, net went 'off' and then exams etc etc

i am still in

i reckon we should use IRC for our meeting it is a whole lot easier

Steg

Hey guys I tried to download AIM but I got this message after the registration page:

We're unable to process your registration because you have reached your registration limit for the day. Please try again in 24 hours.

What are they talking about? I'm not even a member of AOL anymore? Some help would be nice

:(

I got an idea. One of us that have 2 comps. and have dsl cable or wtvr a good comp wit a good internet just put up a dedicated server 24/7. I do it wit cs... Well just sayin yo and wasup.

hey we gotta do something bout the ranks, like i mean if we do colors we need to skin diff coloirs.. just think of tat.:fett::jawa:lightning:syoda: :syoda: :lsduel::charric::nav::missile::slsaber:

i donno i got bored

Good idea Woobi, problem is I have been asking for like 2 weeks for someone with a good computer who wants to run a server. I have a killer laptop, but no internet connection to it. On the other hand I have a below average PC, but cable modem. But if someone is wiiling to run a server it would be much appreciated. So i hope this is first post on 4th page. Anyways that all i have to say, I will keep in touch.

Originally posted by DreamKilla84

. But if someone is wiiling to run a server it would be much appreciated. .

hey i have a good comp. Dsl modem. So im goood to do it. Xpt i have a lynkisis network. And i cant get my ip or wtvr right. I cant host if anyone can help i can put up a server.

This Clone Trooper model besta be good... and i have two networked PC's ones SICK! but my Brotha doesnt wanna connect to the Net... if i can convince him i will run a Dedicated Server for our Clan...

Also, should it be Pass Protected for now?

Uh, Mastercheech, why do did you say that I asked a retarted question?I asked a question, and you said that why do people asked retarded questions.I have a hard time seeing big paragraphs in these forums, so I missed it.Do you always act like this or were you frustrated?

Do you realize how long ago that was? Your just reading that. Thats ridiculous. Just for the fact that your reading something so old and thinking it was new I should kick you out of the clan. I don't need to hear that I'm hurting your feelings or something. Every member is expected to be able to read. That is officialy a requirement. Tyrion if you can't read please leave the clan. Don't bother with asking why I was mean to you calling it a retarded question. I'm sick of answering so many questions. "Can you guys give me the link to the website" Who ever said the website i up? THATS A RETARDED QUESTION. Don't ask for the link to something that doesn't exist and never had any existance.

Tyroin, Cheech has a Point there, he would have notified us of a Link to the Site if we had one, so truthfully it was a Pointless stupid question, but but but but... forget that for now.

When is thias Model gonna be Made for Clone Troopers? and i just got aim, someone give me there aim name or something so i can try add please

Archived