Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go easuy on tyron master cheech, we can't kick any one out with out seeign them play, also, if any one can run a dedicated server, please do so with ur 2nd comp, amd make the pass clone

make the game ffa, with master force settings

guns are optional once we figure out how many servers we have, we can change them

if no one has a good computer, u can buy a server wfrom som companys for $25 a month or so, if any one has a job, and is willing to spend that much money on the cln go ahead

Wamprat who said you could make the server rules? Tyrion i was hard on you ok sorry. This is a multiplayer team! Why the hell would we play FFA????? Who said you could create everything Wamprat. You have no authority to make the rules. Sometimes I question the intelligence of our team. We think we can do anything, we think were a clan fighting against each other, we think there is a website that was never in existance. Wamprat you can't tell me whether or not i can kick people out. I can do what i want. I created this clan. I have been talking with some people and I've decided your going to be demoted to a lower rank. You have been way out of control on AIM and you need to create your own clan if you want all the power.

Sounds pretty cool I'm in!

EMAIL: darthbane51190

SCREENNAME: Koukla51190

MY STRATEGY FOR CTF: do bespin exhaust shafts map. be red.

stand with strong lightsaber style. have Force Pull and Force Push at the ready. wait for blue team to come attacking you. push them off. really good if you need to make up for some stupid mistakes.

By the way what is your website's URL?

Im still having major problems DL'ing AIM, it still says that crap:

You have registered to many accounts today please try again in 24 hours etc etc blah blah.

This is the exact reason I quit AOL! They are a bunch of retarded morons and I won't be suprised if upon visiting their offices I saw an office of four years olds maning their computers! Arghhhhh!

I have ICQ and my E-mail works fine though. So at the moment Im just not going to be able to get to any of these AIM meetings.

Arghhhh dam you AOL! Could somone post a direct link to the AIM download link please as i'm not letting AOL ruin this for me as well!

(Sorry if I seemed a little peeved, as you may have noticed I do not like AOL.)

Sounds like a cool idea i'll join. The only problem is i live in England so there could b time problems. Any way:

Name: MadEejit

(Don't have AOL or AIM name but u can get me on MSN)

E-Mail: richanst@hotmail.com

Hope i can join and r the skins downloadable yet (don't want 2 get yelled at but i haven't read all of this thread so i don't no)

since i know we don't have an offical server yet, what servers do people like to play on? I remember reading Barry's World, but my ping to that server bounces around from low to high during peak hours. For me, i usually play CTF on two servers unless they are full/down:

Cyberathlete Amateur

McP

I forget the rest of the names, but those should get the same servers and on those my ping stays below 100 and can get into the teens

Nice to see a clan starting up. Hopefully it will be successful. Come join the TWL or OGL ladders and face off against other clans and test your strategies, or when you guys are all set up, come and scrim with us: Sword of Damocles (SofD).

Just post a message in our "Challenge Us" forum at our website:

http://www.ClanSofD.net

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

It seems my info didnt go through so here it is again

Multiplayer Name:Kris Slate

Favorite CTF Position:Anything that isnt taken u can even use me as just an extra guy.

Aim Screenname:Solidsnake4911

Email:Daskater619@cox.net

omg cheech how am i out of control on aim, and i know ur the founder of the clan, but it has to be somwhat of a demrocracy. to tell u the truth, i think ur on a power trip just becuase ur the founder dosn't make u the supreme ruler of the universe. ur a tyrant, if u want to demote me, fine but i cdon't need this clan, ur insulting people b cuz they hav questuons, ur flipping crazy, man, i think u think u hav control over ur clan MATES, just mecuase were in your clan, dosn't mean were your slaves!

i'll go become a full time rainer of the jedi acadamy if i have to, cuz if u think i will bow down to u, ur badly mistaken. i am no slave, if u wnat me to be u can kiss my ass.

:ewok: Grr!

ugh, I am afraid I am quitting this clan, the leader takes all my advice WAY to literrally, and doesn't pad it at all...

wampa, cheech thinks you are being to bossy and trying to become the leader. Decide what you will, but I quit

ah !@#$ Wamprat your damn right. I'm really sucking as the leader of this clan. Everyone hates me. I can't make dates because I don't want people to miss them. Wamprat, Madcow if you guys stay you can help me be co-leader along with Dreamkiller. I feel us four have been the most active members and can rule the clan better. I can't make decisions on my own its easier to make it with three other people. What do you say? The four of us head this clan. Make it into a republic. I'm out of control I realize that. I don't want this clan to end though. Please reconsidered Madcow same to you Wamprat. Lets make this more of a democracy. If you read my earliest posts I talked about not being a damn tyrant. I don't wanna be like that. Wamprat, Madcow, Dreamkiller do you accept my proposal to be leaders along with me? None of us would have the authority of each other. All four of us could use whatever skin we wanted. Please you guys are clan is getting very big. We need to settle ranks and make meetings. So please I would really like your help and I would like you to join with me as the LEADERS not one leader but four. That way everyone's voice can be heard.

Man I don't get on the forums for a couple days and we get several new members, several people willing to put up servers (which I have been waiting for, for a while), two people quit, then 3 new people are made leaders and the two people come back. Not really sure where to start, but I guess I should start by thanking mastercheech for recommending me for leader even though I wasn't even involved in the conflict that led to the move. I was just hoping to be a fairly important part to the team, but I will gladly accept the position of one of the leaders if thats what everybody wants. As to the conflict that led to all this heres my 2 cents: mastercheech I can see why you are angry when people ask stupid questions that the answers to were posted before they asked the question. On the other hand, though it might make you mad you could probably not release all of this anger into the post at the person and try to cut them a little slack since we are still in the early stages of our group and there are still alot of questions that need answers. To madcow and Wamprat: I can see why you are mad at mastercheech, but you have to realize he has been trying to organize and run this clan with little to no help at all. He has been posting ideas and questions and hardly anybody has communicated with him. I mean you have to see why he is frustrated with people, we were "formed" like over 2 weeks ago and we really have nothing to show for it except for a lot of people saying that they wanna join. Anyways I hope that no one harbors any ill will towards anybody. Lets just forget about this and move forward and create a great, fun clan for everybody. I think that this new system will work well hopefully as long as we all communicate and listen to everyone and are patient with each other. So welcome to the new members, chill out to the fellow leaders, and good bye to all the rest of you.

cheech i think you shouldnt have to bribe people into staying by asking them to lead, true it is that more people leading is better. BUT if the only way to keep them in this clan is to make them leader and if people leave for being demoted i think they shouldnt have right for being leader, it shows they are not dedicated to this clan and all they want is power.

And you were saying they were the most active, it may be so but alot people come to this forum and read the post's but are smart enough to not get involved in other peoples fights and buisness...

i hope ya got all that, and please dont demote me for disagreeing, BUT if you do i wont complain and Leave

I agree with you Boba that people shouldn't be bribed to stay and that people shouldn't quit because they were going to get demoted. I think that they could have better voiced there opinions rather than just threatening to quit, but I understand why mastercheech did what he did. I think he really frustrated and just fed up with the lack of help he was getting so he decided that something had to change. By making ther be 4 leaders he takes away some of the pressure and responsabilities he had and manages to keep some people from leaving the group. I mean you can't really criticize him for it, he gave up power, which is something most people wouldn't do. Anyways just my thoughts and hopefully we will have no more incidents like this so we won't have to worry about stuff like this. I say from now on we drop the subject and continue on forging our clan and letting the past die.

Here, I think I got a idea.We use something like the president's cabniet.

Leader and President-Mastercheech.You can do just about anything since you created this group.

Diplomat-Dreamkilla.He can help guilds trying to join our group, and he helps out the war guy who is...

War-Me.I can play really good.I might be a grip whore though.I can change very easily.Dreamkilla could be helpful to me as I'm only 11:p

Boba Fart could fill in any other spots.

Anybody else-advisors.

This is only an idea, and,of course,it would need your approval Mastercheech.

Archived