Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I GOT IT!

founder/prez=cheech

vices=killa,and me

war dept. dived into 2 parts, about 2 people that are heads of war dept out srevers u know sets up matches, etc.

and another part that has one comamander in each server organizeing movements and not bossing, but leading a team (thsi is what i want to do)

as for the tag, i think we should use [ATR] for army of the republic becuase clone army sounds unprofessional

so my name would be:

[ATR]JediKnight13[JAT] (for jedi academy trainer, go to:

http://academy.jediknightii.net

for more info)

cya,

~Wamprat013

:amidala: Man this pic makes me UGLY!!!!!!

:kiadi: At least YOU don't have a dick comeing out of your head!!!!!!

Master cheech, I am {ANAKIN}i am interested in your "team", i would love to join you and your fellow clones. I am a honoured Jedi master, I have 4 padawans:

1. {MACE} (he was killed by evil lord leon heart), lost contact with him

2. {MACE} (named after my first padawan)

3. {ICE} my friend

4. {FIRE} also my friend, he is the twin of ice (in real life)

my screen name is {ANAKIN}, We can add each other to our gamespy list.

I can be a member of the team, but not a soldier, i shall remain as a jedi.

Multiplayer name: {ANAKIN}

Favorite CTF Position: Fighter, flag stealer (I turn invicible)

AOL Screename or AIM Screename: bouncyboy1988 (i am new to aim)

E-mail: god_of_fire2222@hotmail.com

I am new to aol, so please teach me how to add people by there aol screen names

Please reply, remember, i shall remain as a Jedi master:fett:

Unlike Anikan, I want to become a full-fledged Clone Trooper. I will fight to the death, and to add to make the Role-Playing more realistic. I will only use the standard-issue Clone Troper gun, which if is not in the game, I think we should use the gun thew Storm Troopers use.

Out of Curiousity, are Storm Troopers clones too? I was wondering this because the armor of a Storm Trooper looks almost identical to the Clone Trooper armor. If this is stated somewhere in the Expanded Universe books, I wouldn't know about it because I haven't read any of them, although, I am planning on getting a book this week. Which brings me to my next question. Do the Expanded Universe books go in any particular order, because I don't want to read a book that's taking place in the middle of something big? If it does go in a particular order, what book should I get first?

Thank you for your time, and that is all.

By the way-"Hey, you there." Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

Master cheech, I am {ANAKIN}i am interested in your "team", i would love to join you and your fellow clones. I am a honoured Jedi master, I have 4 padawans:

3. {ICE} my friend

I can be a member of the team, but not a soldier, i shall remain as a jedi.

I am new to aol, so please teach me how to add people by there aol screen names

Please reply, remember, i shall remain as a Jedi master

GUYS, U GUYS DUN NEED A sPECIAL PLAY TIME, JUST DOWNLOAD GAMESPY ARCADE (DUN REGISTER) DOWNLOAD IT IN: GAMESPYARCADE.COM , TALK ON AOL, ADD EACH OTHER ON OUR GAMESPY LIST, IF THE PLAYERS ON OUR LIST ARE PLAYING, ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO CLICK THE NAME AND WE CAN PLAY IN THE SAME SERVER

Re-read my post, I edited it. To do with ranks, I am not only Ok with being the lowest rank of a Clone Trooper, but I want to be. Why, you ask? Because I believe there should be a system forth Clone Troopers, so that they can rise in rank. So hopefully I will rise in rank, matbe even to General. *Wink* *Wink*

My AIM name is badrian832

By the way-What model are we using for the clone army? I think there is one that beats all other ones. Here is a screenshot of it:

clones.jpg

Thank you for your time.

:clone:

Or do you like this model better?

front.jpg

Hey Bobo Fart, if Storm Troopers are Clone Troopers, how did the Clone Troopers live that long and still stay in very top-notch shape? I mean thats a whole generation from Anakin being a teenager to his son being a young adult.

???

:clone:

hey man, i have been trying to join ur team, but you guys dun even reply me, and i haf a good idea of meeting, it is on the bottom of this message.

3. {ICE} my friend

I can be a member of the team, but not a soldier, i shall remain as a jedi. I would have joined you guys in being a soilder, but I cannot leave my padawans behind, they still need the guide to the ways of the force. I made a big mistake once, of being a bounty hunter, with my yellow light saber, leaving my old padawan behind ({MACE}), leading to his death, but this time, i'm not gonna leave them again. not bragging, but I am a good player, especially when I can use my force powers a long with my light saber. And tell me where to download your models.

GUYS, U GUYS DUN NEED A sPECIAL PLAY TIME, JUST DOWNLOAD GAMESPY ARCADE (DUN REGISTER) DOWNLOAD IT IN: GAMESPYARCADE.COM , TALK ON AOL, ADD EACH OTHER ON OUR GAMESPY LIST, IF THE PLAYERS ON OUR LIST ARE PLAYING :duel:

Remember how there were alot of Child Clones still to grow???

There is your Awnser...

Apparently they get new armou8r when they join the imperial and all that, i dont know how the armour changes but they aree stormtroopers when there good,

Also Adrian, my aim is DarthKenji im trying to message you but you aint replying

Archived