Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

WOAH its been along time since i posted, but I AM FINALLY BACK don't demote me plz, hehe)

anywho, dream killa, about ur long posts, thos are the ons i read most carefully, and take into concideration becuase they are the ones that make the most sence and have the best ideas, also by the way about th wear general thing i already cam up wit a solution back on pg 5 i think i am 2 lasy to quote it.

directed twards tyrion, PLEASE PLEASE DONT EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT. I HATE SUCKUPS i agree that the pres cabinet idea is good, and mabie it will land u seargant rank if u can handle a saber or gun for anything, but dont keep pointing it out becuase its ticking me off a little, not flameing u or anything, just a friendly reminder!

peace!

~wamprat013

:maul: ****!!!

:nien: WHAT?

:maul: I can't think of a joke for the end of this post!!!!!!!!!!

:nien: Thats trouble!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys

If one of you, Mastercheech maybe (?), could contact me, either by IM or E-mail and give me everything i need to know that would be great, i was contacted once, but my internet crapped out on me and i couldnt respond. Anyhelp would be appreciated, thanks.

Ian

Hey Wamprat glad you are still alive and kickin. Also I am glad that you actually read my posts. I try to keep them informative and not boring or full of useless stuff, but I still can see where a lot of people will just look at how long they are and just skim them. But glad to know that they are actually read and appreciated. Anyways this is really just a check in, I have no important updates I'm afraid. Also to PODguy87, what information do you want to know, most of what you probably want to know is addressed in some previous posts. However, if there is some specific question you have I would be glad to try to answer it, just post it (and your AIM name, cuz I can't remember everybody's) and I or mastercheech or whoever, will get back to you as soon as possible. Anyways, thats all for now guys.

To all,

I would like to bring up the subject of ranks again. As you know, Tyrion and I have both been wanting the position or rank of War General (or whatever it will be named). So i thought seeing as there can be 2 Vice Presidents, i think seeing as me and Tyrion are the only ones really bringing up the idea of wanting this rank that we should both get it.

I dont know your thoughts on this Cheech or Dream or Wamprat. But what do you think of it?

:confused:

"Now all we need to do is find us somewhere to fight..."

Hey your in charge of that now.:D But seriously this is a good point, there were some people saying that they could run a server for us, so if anybody is interested in running the server please contact me or someone else that is highranking. Because now that we are starting to get organized more, the next big step we need to take is to get a server up and running so that we can practice. Anyways just wanted to throw that out, oh yeah and me and the other "leaders" (mastercheech and wamprat) are supposedly having a meeting soon to figure out some of the other positions and ranks so keep watchin the forums. Also to TheWhiteRaider I am sure we will accept you as we are accepting pretty much anyone at this point, but I think we are going to stop accepting new members soon. Anyways just my daily check-in.

guys, i am ANAKIN, I have a different username because i created another one, I had trouble logging in the other one. so, I would like to join if u guys would acept me. wat skins do i need? I haf the mandadorian skin (jango fett, boba, some other ppl). sorry for the trouble i haf givven u. plz reply and tell me if i can join

email: god_of_fire2222@hotmail.com

aol: bouncyboy1988

position: well, I would like to be the flag stealer, because I have done well in flag stealing games

Oh cheech my dear friend,

you think because we got the position as the War General's we will stop bothering you? :confused::p:D

Im soooo sorry to say but im gonna have to keeeeeep on bothering you about match's being set up and stuff i do hope you realize :p :p

Nah just screwing wit ya cheech, by tha by, should i like start a thread or something about any other clans or stuff wanting wars or find threads like that, if not how do you want us to organise them. because we do need your opinion on this being the leaders so in the future we will no what to do ourselfs

Anyway thats all i got to ask say or, whatever

CYAAYCYAYCYAYY

thats supposed to say CYA

Originally posted by ANAKIN1922

legion, the link doesn't work for me, and i want to know wat rank, or wat am i gonna be in da clan. eg: bounty hunter, white, yellow, red, jedi... :maul:

No,I think you'll be on the lowest rank,because you signed up late and you didnt contribute any ideas or servers to us.

Archived