Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too the two members interested in joining. I'm not currently sure if we can accept you. If we can clear out the deserters :) we can probably accept you. LET ME JUST SAY THIS ONE THING. THIS CLONE TROOPER MODEL IS THE REASON I STARTED THIS CLAN IN THE FIRST PLACE. I KNEW IT WOULD LOOK THIS AWESOME. IT IS SO FREAKING COOL. EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK IT OUT. IT MAKES ME LOVE THIS GAME ALOT MORE THAN I HAVE BEEN. BUT NOW I THINK I'M NOT EATING, SLEEPING I'll be breathing but... not excessive amounts. The model is so cool everyone go download it at jediknightii.net I'm not currently sure which model it is though because I know there were two right?

Ah Boon you really screwed up my screen. Nailing it did nothing but bad. Now the glass is shattered and smoke is coming out. I don't see that much change is resolution but it did change it a little bit. Well crap I have to go by a new monitor its smoking unbearably.:D :D :D :D :p :p :cool: :cool: ;) ;)

(Just read Ah Boon's Sig)

I'm gonna make a clone server right now.It's a CTF one called CloneArmyServer.It's just for testing.It will have a few bots.

Edit-I have some problems with running JKII cause I was trying to install Hydroball.So,I cant make the server:(

Yeah I just got the new clonetrooper model and while I haven't tried it yet, the pictures look sweet. I would suggest, no I DEMAND, that everyone go get it now. As soon as you finish reading my post (which might take a while) go get it immediately. Also it says it has a commander skin included which would be good for the leaders to use I think.

Now as far as the two new members go, only one of you is new. Katoa_Kliq had already posted an interest to join a while ago, and while hes hasn't posted since until now, I did include him in the official members list. Do I think if you are going to be active in the clan, you are already in. As for Ah Boon, I am sure we will have room for you once we clean out the inactive members soon. Also since you have such a cool computer, you would be a good candidate to put up a server for us if you are interested.

Speaking of servers, what exactly is wrong with yours Tyrion, and if you can get it up is computer even fast enough to effectively run it. For anybody that has been thinking about running a server, JediRunner is a very effective and easy to use tool for putting up a server. I use it myself, but since my computer isn't that great, if more than like 3 or 4 people join it gets bad lag.

Now as far as Lynxbite asking when our first meeting/practice is going to be, well we don't know. To practice we need to have a server and we are having some problems finding someone to run it as I have already posted. As far as meetings go, the leaders have had several meetings to discuss some clan issues, but we have had no meeting for everyone yet as most major issues are being posted on this thread.

And to ANAKIN, we haven't officially decided on the final rankings for people or even exactly what all the ranks will be, however I doubt that there will be a jedi group as this is a clonetrooper team, and all the ranks will be associated with the clonetrooper theme.

Anyways thats all for today for me, it wasn't that long today at least.

Originally posted by DreamKilla84

Yeah I just got the new clonetrooper model and while I haven't tried it yet, the pictures look sweet. I would suggest, no I DEMAND, that everyone go get it now. As soon as you finish reading my post (which might take a while) go get it immediately. Also it says it has a commander skin included which would be good for the leaders to use I think.

The model rules, but there are a few bugs. The author says he'll update it again. :)

Speaking of servers, what exactly is wrong with yours Tyrion, and if you can get it up is computer even fast enough to effectively run it. For anybody that has been thinking about running a server, JediRunner is a very effective and easy to use tool for putting up a server. I use it myself, but since my computer isn't that great, if more than like 3 or 4 people join it gets bad lag.

The new version of JediRunner (1.4) allows you to easily turn on GSD as well. :D

Originally posted by DreamKilla84

Also since you have such a cool computer, you would be a good candidate to put up a server for us if you are interested.

i am sorry sir but i am running ona 56k modem :( if you dont mind to have a laggy server, i dont mind setting it up :)

btw, if u guys live in uk or us, the timezones are gonna be WWAAAYYYY different from mine since i am staying on the other side of the world. is there a website for this army? thnx :)

Originally posted by mastercheech

Ah Boon you really screwed up my screen. Nailing it did nothing but bad. Now the glass is shattered and smoke is coming out. I don't see that much change is resolution but it did change it a little bit. Well crap I have to go by a new monitor its smoking unbearably.:D :D :D :D :p :p :cool: :cool: ;) ;)

(Just read Ah Boon's Sig)

well, at least u can get a new monitor!

Okay guys, here is the standing of your site:

I've scrapped the original idea/graphics, I've come up with a new one - sorry!! :(:D

You'll like it, trust me - will take a few more days though, generally most of my work can take between a few hours to a month, it really depends how much of my own energy I put in. :p:cool:

If you're thinking that I've totally killed everything, no nothing of the sort - but a newer idea came to me and I'm going with it.

Cheers ;)

P.S. I'm still keeping the layout :D

Hey sorry i havent said anything in a few days but jkII forums wasnt up i think but i got the server up and runnin it is called " Clone Trooper Army Training" that what we should call it till we are fully funtional the password is "schwartz" OK later guys:fett:

Alright guys, the moment you've been waiting for!! :D :D :D

I pulled some graphics together so you can take a sneak peak on what your site's gonna look like :cool:

Visit: http://www.darklordofsith.net/theoutcast/clonetrooper/

Cheers everyone ;)

P.S. No it's not finished, and yes I realize the image's rollover doesn't work - I quickly put this together for you all, so NO complaining!! I'm rather busy, I hope you do like it though cheers again ;)

Reporting In Team!

Alright here i GO!... if your wondering what im doing... well im trying to do a.... :p :p :D ... a big post liek DreamKillas... ok here i go!

First of all, Ab Legion the site is not much there but VERY nioce looking and well laid out. That much has taken you how long exactly? but who cares GOOD JOB SO FAR! All give a round of aplause to AB for his nice site (well the start of one)

Now over to the deal with Servers. Padawan you say you have a server up ey? Is it a dedicated one? up 24 7? or at certain times only? because its kinda like my idea about two differ worlds half divisoins mabye we should have the two servers. People from my side of the world the Asian community and the Austrlian (i think English) will get bad lag playing on an American server or European. But i aint sure how t oget someone that will run one... if in luck i got a friend who is getting the net and his computers networked and bot good ones! :D

Dream you said awhile back that if we had the 2 sepperate divisions one would be smaller than the other. I kinda saw that coming seeing as many JKII players are american were as there are so little amounts of players comming from the Asian community and they Austrlian area, but it is very hard for my side o the world (australia) too play on American servers with Americans because of the HORRIBLE LAG we get plaiying on them.

Now to finish this and wrap it all up.

Someone said we have to start getting other clans too war with or somehting. if they took the time to read the other posts we dissscussed that earlier. we are not fully up yet as a clan we still need our members sorted out and stuff like that.

Dont suppose that was a finish up ey?

because i have one final request...

ANYONE who has started a server and it is up and dedicated on 24 7 please post now so we have a server to go to with the Name Pass and Wereabouts running from

THANKS ALL for taking the time to read this, and as you all see it was NOT complete usless jumbo crap! and by the looks of it i did what i aimmed too do without kinda noticing i did a DREAM!

Anyway give me some replys on what i said if there is anythign to reply about Cya ALL!

AB_Legion I thought that I was just going to give you all the information for each section of the site and then you would conver that to an html page. Isn't that still what were doing? Also can you get us an ikonboard or some other type of messageboard for the site. I'm on MSN but your never online. We need to talk about this. My screename on MSN is cheech0031@hotmail.com what is yours?

sorry for not posting in a few days...the forums wouldn't load for some reason.

to answer the question of if the troopers have a logo...you can see one on their helmets and on their ships. It is a version of the empire's symbol:

ad_bracket_left.jpg

for their ships...

ep2_nav02.jpgep2_nav03.jpg

(the ship one is from http://www.ilm.com and the other is from http://www.theforce.net )

i believe the symbol is on the right side of the helmet (but for all i know it could be on both sides, as i have seen both)

Archived