Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

So forums look good Legion I just hope more of our members join. As of now I see like 5 or 6 of our guys, but we need everyone. Come on people only takes a second to register and to make a short post. In fact I think that a good way to decide who to kick since we are unsure as to who is going to be active as alot of people have only posted a few times; I say that everyone who is going to participate to go and sign up for the forums. For those that don't we will just assume that they posted an interest then for whatever reason changed their mind about joining. Anyways just an idea that popped into my head while I was typing.

So any news on the supposed servers that are getting up. Just wondering.

So I had a virus on my system a few weeks ago and I had to unistall JK2. Well I just got around to reinstalling it the other day, but now it doesn't work. Weird huh. Anybody have any clues as to why that is. I suppose I could just use my laptop but it only has a 56k modem while my PC has cable so I would much rather use my PC.

So I think that is all I have for now.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all,

Hey people :D

Soz i been away so long up at dads.

So in this NRG Forums once everyone has signed up for it do we post there and finish using this????

Oh and AB has the site changed, each page you post link on it still is EXACTLY the same when you say it has changed...

anyway thats all i got to say, CYA'll

Hey people just wanted to let those of you that didn't hear yet know that the new 1.04 patch is coming out tommorrow. Hopefully it will make some good changes.

Yes Boba Fart I think that when we feel the time is right we will switch over completely to the other forums as they will be ours. And whats the point of having our own forum if we use another one. You see where I am coming from?

Anyways thats all for now.

Originally posted by DreamKilla84

Hey people just wanted to let those of you that didn't hear yet know that the new 1.04 patch is coming out tommorrow. Hopefully it will make some good changes.

Yes Boba Fart I think that when we feel the time is right we will switch over completely to the other forums as they will be ours. And whats the point of having our own forum if we use another one. You see where I am coming from?

Anyways thats all for now.

SWEET!!!!!!

I'm gonna reinstall JKII again!!!

As you might know, I really am not that active at all, and hardly ever post here. I think it would be a good choice for me to resign from the clan, aside from being inactive, it would allow more room for new members and also free up the number of 'dragging' members. This (hopefully) wil not be taken personally. I wish the clan the best, and hope to see you online.

Sorry to hear that Defalc but I completely understand. Feel free to drop in anytime and to chat, and also if you ever reconsider feel free to join again.

So I am not sure what is wrong with people not getting their password, I got mine like within 5 minutes literally. I suggest contacting Legion and asking him about that.

So Patch 4 is out people, I haven't tried it yet so I can't tell you if the fixes are good ones, but we will see.

Anyways nothin more to add I was just checkin in.

A note is that I may have some trouble coming to a meeting due to the fact I have had problems connecting at high speeds with my computer. I was getting the full 56k before, but now I getting 35.6k - 44.0k and it stinks for Jk2. I'm getting pings of up to 560 compared to before where it was 90-150 and it's pathetic!

I will let you know if it gets better, but intill then I can't make it to a meeting:( . And please don't say my comps bad or anything(like it isn't fast)

Pentium 4

2.7 ghz

1203 mb Ram

Geforce 2

C: 80 GB

My dad uses this computer for his radio show:) .

Alright finally after all this wait I feel it is needed to keep this clan going. I will decide the color ranks. There is only one color possible in team games that is red or blue so therefore I feel that until we can get a skinner to modify the armor to identify color but still keeping it red or blue we will put it in our tags next to our name. As it said on starwars.com in the jedi council. "Yellow markings indicate a commander. Red clone troopers are captains, blue are lieutenants and green are sergeants." We will rank that way. Now last time I checked we had about 35 members but we will be make some deletions and some additions and if I miss you, its your responsibility to tell me that I screwed up.

http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/salmon/969/rankings.htm I found the true military rankings and I took them from the army. So here are the rankings from highest to lowest. Lieutenant, Captain, Commander, Sergeants. I had to modify it a little because the first form of Lieutenant comes before captain but the highest form of Lieutenant is above captain. Now I'll modify the list and determine each members ranking but I want to post all this info right now.

Alright I've skimmed through every single page and I found that my rankings could be wrong because I forget who posted some different info on the highest to lowest ranking but we will figure that out later if people really deeply care. Also the issue of the elite team of people called the Blue Fins or the Blue Clones you will have your rank but you may have a star next to it or something but if you want this elite group to happen somebodies got to take charge of it. Now here is the old list Dreamkilla posted a while back.

President: mastercheech

Vice-Presidents: DreamKilla84, Wamprat013

Webmaster: AB_Legion

Members: Vestril, defalc, m.d.c. skamonkey, Steg, OldSkoolJedi,

Tyrion, Creep_303, Woobi, Brandon Real,

Chaotic~Angel, Freedon Nadd85, Phoenix, PodGuy87,

darth dragon, Boba Fart, Katoa_Kliq, Isa_Mu_Dyson,

DarthBane51190, Mad Eejit, Padwan619, adrian832,

TheSithLord, Lynxbite, ANAKIN

I will now modify it and show the color rankings.

Blue:mastercheech,DreamKilla84, Wamprat013

Red: Boba Fart, Tyrion, Padawan 619

Yellow:Anakin, Ah Boon, Zakk, Adrian832, Andromeda Shame

Green:Phoenix, Woobi, Creep_303, Steg,Lynxbite

White:m.d.c. skamonkey, Steg, Freedon Nadd85, Phoenix, PodGuy87,darth dragon, Isa_Mu_Dyson,

DarthBane51190, Mad Eejit,

TheSithLord

I will now remove the inactive members that in my opinion have only posted one times. If you see that you have been removed and our outraged that is good tell me about it! I feel that most of the removed people won't be outraged though because they don't ever even post. Ok I did that above.... I will be giving the newer members more of a break. So there you have it. Now people will be urged to post more and be more active in hopes that they will get a higher rank. I think the highest rank someone to could achieve as of now is a Red rank so those peopke under red should start doing everything they can to become a higher rank.

NOW we need a server. I don't care how fast it is. I don't care if its temporary until we get a fast server. I just want a server to play on! Someone make a server right now call it whatever you want but tell us the IP and name and everyone will go. "If you make it they will come" THAT IS THE TRUTH. All I want for Christmas Santa is a...... Server. A what? A server. Why would you want that? So I can play with my clone trooper clan and we can kill lots and lots of people in other clans.

Thanks for posting the rankings mastercheech. I hope nobody will be upset at what rank they have, but if somebody is please make a post sating why you are upset and we will straighten it out.

So we definetly need a server. Anybody. Does nobody in this clan have a freakin cable modem and a halfway descent computer. Come on people. Somebody has to have that. If you don't want to have it running all the time, fine only run it when we practice. If you don't know how to set one up, fine me and the other clans would love to help you, really we are nice guys.

Anyways thats all I got for today, I am sure everybody is happy I have stopped my really long posts.

So Master Yogurt I don't think we are supposed to be accepting new members, but if you can run a server for us then I say, Welcome aboard! By the way I am the Vice President of this clan, and while I don't have the final say on this matter, I think that mastercheech (the president) will feel exactly like I do. Our main problem in getting this new clan set up is that we can't seem to get a server up and running for us to meet. If you haven't read many of the other posts (I will assume you haven't since you didn't know who the leader was) we have about 35 or so members, and we have a website up, though it is still in the very early stages, and we have our own forums which you can find the link to in one of the more recent posts. So I will get mastercheech to email you if he wants you in, but I can almost promise you that you will be in.

Also if you do end up running the server for us, thank you in advance as we really need one.

Hi guys, just checking in. Hopefully everybody has realized that our thread was moved, (Seems they thought that it was growin too big for the main forums, and it really belonged in the clan forums anyways). So we are desperately searching for a server for us. Yogurt sounded interested, but I talked to mastercheech a while ago and he said that he had e-mailed Yogurt and that he had ben contacted by another clan first. Soooooooo our search continues. Hopefully soon we will figure something out. If all else fails we will take up Legion's offer of setting up a joint server with the AB clan assuming that they are still interested. However I think Legion said they won't be able to get that up until August. Which I suppose isn't that far away at the moment.

Anyways I was just checking in, Cya.

Sorry we are currently not excepting members due to the fact that were overwhelmed with all the members we already have but If you can set up a server for us you are welcome to join. What is with people not being active anymore, it really REALLY sucks they moved the thread because not as many people are posting.

WTF??? Yellow? YELLOW?!?! Are you kidding me? I wanted aqua-marine with a hint of winter spruce! hehe. I'm actually quite surprised I am ranked that high, being one of the final members to join and all. Oh, and since the 1.04 patch upgrade I've gotten maybe 25% better than before. Don't know how, but now I'm consistently first or second in FFA's and CTF's. (arrr, tis no man, tis a killing machine!) yay me.

If I knew a damn thing about setting servers up, I'd do it. If some one would like to enlighten me on what it takes to do it, I will certainly look into it. Feel free to PM/IM/e-mail me the specifics on how that works.

Also, could some one repost the link to the website so I can bookmark it? I'm afraid to venture back into all the past pages. Thanks.

Archived