Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

OK people big announcement here so listen up: the CTF official server is up and running thanks to Zakk. As of right now there is no password so you can join anytime. The name of the server is [CTF] Zakk's Server. As of now we have no official meeting times or practices scheduled as we just got the server up like today, but rest assured I will talk to cheech and we will decide on some times. Anyways thats all I have for now.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um i just heard about this clan/team today, and i am very interested. Im pretty good at CTF, and I think it looks really fun (Edit: the Clan looks really fun, not CTF, lol). I dont want to sound like an idiot at this because I havent read through all of the pages, but I want to know if you guys will be using force powers and stuff like that. I would be interested in joining. I also think clonetroopers are awesome! :trooper:

Online name: Let the Wookie Win

Fav CTF Position: Backing up my ally to capture the flag.

AIM: Sorry, none, but i have a MSN messanger if anyone has that.

Email: fenixrocks@hotmail.com

Oh, and, i can start right away.

Ah Boon, the ip is 192.168.1.100.

To all, the server hasn't been up as I originally planned due to bad weather last night. I hope to have it up and going all this evening, but it's beginning to thunder again as I type this. If the server goes down, please be patient as I will get it back up as soon as possible. Please send me your feedback to my AOL IM CTFZakk and/or ICQ (preferred) Zakk (19168621). Cheech, Killa and I tested it yesterday with pretty good results, but the true test will be when there are more than 3 on the server at a time. Right now, it is only set up to allow 16 players at a time. Also, please note that I have not loaded any .pk3's that aren't standard in the game. But worry not, once testing has been thoroughly carried out they will be loaded.

Thanks all!

Zakk.

Hey troops, the IP changed over the weekend (shifted router ports) to 192.168.1.100

Not much different than the last one, but enough to not find the server. I plan on downloading the clone skin when I get home in about 30-40 minutes and putting it on the server. Pick up your helmets at the door.

Also, if there are any really good CTF maps out there, please make suggestions. Cheech and Killa will more than likely make all final decisions, but if we find some really cool maps, it might add some spice to our practices and/or competitions.

One last thing, I posted this same message at the CTF forums, this thread, a new thread in the Clans area of the Lucas Forums, and also a new thread back in the Valley of the Jedi area. If they want to move it again, that's fine, but maybe it'll catch some one's eye and remind them that they joined this clan, and thus get some action goin on the server.

OK the IP Zakk posted is not the one you want to use. It is his IP for his router. The IP that we can use I posted at our official forums. Just clearing that up.

So bobajangofett, we weren't excepting members, however our thread was moved and apparently we have lost contact with most of our members. We had around 35 members, but we have only like 7 or so that have been active since the thread was moved so I will assume the others have lost contact with us. So we are accepting some new members assuming you will be an acive member. If you haven't read the 500 or so other posts, and I really don't blame you, we are a new clan that is starting up. We just over the weekend got our server up and running, we have a forum that we share with another clan that we are friends with, and we have an official site, though all it is right now is a layout and has no information at the momemt. We are hopefully soon going to start having practices on our new server and then we plan on competing against other clans in tournaments and such. We had a ranking system and positons set out for everyone, but we appear to have lost most of them, so we will have to rework that. I am the vice president by the way, and mastercheech is the president. So if you want to join, make a post here saying so, and also I recommend joining our forums.

Anyways thats all for now.

ok, then i am saying right now that i am ready to join. I will try to be as active as possible, but tommorow i will be leaving for seattle and wont be back till tuesday night. I have plenty of time during the day because I have no school, but I will have a bit of trouble at night, because i have stuff to do. I am also playing Warcraft III now, but i play JKII just as much. I went to your forums once before, but now i cant seem to get there. Could you post the address again?

Edit: Oh, and I will probably change my name to "Let the Wookie Win" on the forums, because this name is just so i can read posts and sometimes post my own.

Well bobajangofett, I would say you are in. It's ok if you plsy Warcraft 3 too we don't care. I play Neverwinter Nights too, and right now I probably play it more than JK2. Just as long as you can make meetings/practices and you will post fairly often, and you are in. So our forums are http://www.nrgteam.com/nrgforums. Scroll down till you see the CTF forums. So anyways welcome.

I might have some family over saturday night, but I am unsure. Saturday afternoon is fine with me and saturday night might be as well. Also i just noticed this, but the thread that Vestril made about this clan like when we first started, like literally the day after the first post he made a post in the clan forums to tell people about us, anyways that post has had like 7 or 8 people post expressing interest that we have never gotten back too because we have never checked that thread. I made a post telling them to post here instead. Also Monev you can join if you are going to be active by coming to meetings and posting often.

This has been discouraging. The server's been up for a while now, but it really hasn't been used at all. If things aren't going to work out for this thing, realistically, then please let me know so I can devote my computer and network resources elsewhere. I don't want to bail on the community, but honestly there doesn't seem to be much of a community, even outside of this clan. Seems the Jedi Knight II world is beginning the end of its cycle, sad to say. I've shown my devotion to the group, and would love to continue that devotion, but only if we're actually going to get off the ground. Unfortunately, mastercheech, DreamKilla, Ah Boon, and myself can't sustain it alone. We seem to be the final four. (my apologies if I've left any one out that posts frequently)

Please let me know your thoughts.

Zakk.

Im so sorry guys, but something has just come up, and i am afraid that I cannot join anymore, and I will probably never. I cant explain it, but i just want you to know that i wont be in anymore. Dont think that I am ditching you guys, because I was really interested, just I cant join anymore. So, maybe I can see you guys around sometimes.

Archived