Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

i like the model adrian832 has!!! wonna wonna wonna!!!

when r we meeting and wot r we using

r u gonna force me 2 use AIM (i am a big AOL hater) can wer use MSN or IRC cus irc is dead easy and requiers no sign up

PM or email me with the answer

Steg

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iether that.. or because you talk like a total Star Wars Fanatic that uses a very broad and random vocabulary that doesn't conclude as proper grammar.

*cough*

I can be a member of the team, but not a soldier, i shall remain as a jedi. I would have joined you guys in being a soilder, but I cannot leave my padawans behind, they still need the guide to the ways of the force. I made a big mistake once, of being a bounty hunter, with my yellow light saber, leaving my old padawan behind ({MACE}), leading to his death, but this time, i'm not gonna leave them again. not bragging, but I am a good player, especially when I can use my force powers a long with my light saber. And tell me where to download your models.

Sorry but you just sound like a real... twat that enjoys 'role-playing' while typing online in people's discussions, maybe if you talked like a normal person we'd notice your posts abit more.

Besides that, hi! :D

Oh, and I've started on the layout now and I'm going to see if I can upload it online tonight... Note that it's not done yet but expect it done by this weekend.

Cheers ;)

sorry about th lack of replys anakin, but we don't use gamespy, its easier to not make everyone dl somthingb cuz not very many peeps knw how, we are intrested in getting more white ranks in the clan tho, so every one who is intrested will be reviewed, and concidered, also if anyone can make a GOOD clonr model, pleas contact me thru a pm, thx

~Wamprat

Please people you are making me go crazy. Anakin we don't allow freaks of nature in our clan that post their info three times over and think they are an actual jedi master. We realize this is a game. This is not real life. Please leave if you can't realize that. Plus your padawans can't join. Nobodies Padawans can join thats just ridiculous. Adrian and Padawan I believe you can both join. But we need to make a members list soon so we can determine ranks. TYRION THERE YOU GO AGAIN. YOU EXPECT TO BE A VICE PRESIDENT I'M ALMOST INSULTED BY THAT SUGGESTION. I'll be making another post real soon about the members list.

Oh this clan is going nowhere fast! Come to think of it you can barely call it a clan, we never meet properly, your using AOL as your main chatting program! (are you mad?) And you systematically discrimenate people who try to join: You almost didn't take Boba Fart becuase of his name! You won't take Anakin becuase he enjoys a little old skool RP'ing!

You insult people who are giving you the best ideas! (ie: Tyrion, I know my ideas suck so im not mad you ignored them)

If anyone is to so much as talk to you in the wrong tone you drop them a rank! (this is mainly aimed at Mastercheech)

This is all one big ego trip for cheech!

I can't take this sorry exuse for a newb's power trip! I quit!

And I don't care if this post generates little to no reply becuase I have absolutely no intrest in what you (cheech) or any of you moronic chums have to say anyway! (apart from Tyrion, his ideas are quite good)

Goodbye! I sincerly hope you crash and burn!

^--- Reason I didn't like him in the beginning, and reason why you don't need him. All it took was alittle effort :p

There's always someone to complain and leave, it happens - dun worry Russk we shant miss you :)

He does bring over one good point, everyone should share a compatable messenger program. Iether MSN and IRC are good (for me as well :p).

Cheers ;)

Sorry about that Boba Fart, I accidentily kept my AIM on while I fell asleep. Can you believe I just woke up, yes I am on central U.S.A. time too. That's 5:28 pm. Well I got that model on another thread. They say it is almost ready to get released. Heres the link:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56342

The first pic f it isn't done, sao scroll threw the pages to find the best pic.

...So am I a Clone Trooper now?

Oh and by the way I'm getting on AIM now.

This is Adrian signing out.

:clone:

I'd like to begin this post with a moment of silence for our departing member Russk . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Russk we barely got to know you and now your gone. To sum up all my pain and sorrow I would like to quote an old Hawaiin phrase . . . "Aloha". Now that thats over with, on to important matters. As far as Anakin goes, we are not a roleplaying clan. If you are looking for a role playing clan,a failry popular JK2 one is the Knights of Alderaan, try to join them. If you are willing to give up your RPG'ing ways, then we can talk business. This is nothing personal to do with RPG's or RPG'ers I happen to be fan of the genre, but I don't find it very appealing when combined with JK2, and I don't think many others in this clan do either. Also I don't think many people use gamespy with JK2, I have gamespy, but I seldom go on gamespy to play JK2. It is easy to find people that is true, but I think we are looking for a more organized meeting rather than random games when a couple members are on.

As far as Tyrion goes, yes you have contributed some good ideas and they will be taken into account. Keep in mind we still have not finalized any of the positions except President and Vice-President so stay calm, relax, and don't keep posting your dissapointment at not being in the cabinet yet, as this seems to be a pet peeve of cheech's. To AB_Legion, I am glad to see you are making good progress with the website. I really appreciate you taking the time to do it for us and I look forward to seeing it up and running. Also to Adrian I have never seen the model in the first pics you posted, and as for the second one I had posted those pics in an earlier post. As for all the people chiming in about what skins to use, until the new clonetrooper models come our I think we are going to stick with the clonetrooper model that can be found on Jediknight2.net as alot of people seem to have that one. When the new models come out we will probably switch to them because they are alot better looking. Whenever we have our first meetings online I suspect you can use whatever skin you want and you only have to use the clonetrooper model in matches. But then again it will be easier to tell rank in meetings and practices if people from the same ranks use the same skins but we will see.

Now on to more pressing matters. I have talked to mastercheech about this and he seemed to agree with me that we need to make a cutoff date for new members to join because it is very difficult to organize all of this when we are growing this fast. We need to get ourselves fully organized then we can decide if we want any more members. So I won't post an exact date because mastercheech isn't on AIM right now and I don't want to do it without his approval. I will say that if you are either not serious about the clan and wish to leave, or are someone who has been reading this thread but just hasn't decided whether this is for you or not, to make up your minds quick because I suspect we will be finalizing our members very soon. Mastercheech IM me when you can and we can discuss this some more so we can make a descision.

Anyways my posts always seem to be very long, I doubt most of you even read them so I will end it. I will be in touch.

I just went over all the posts again,and I can tell Mastercheech is having a hard time doing this.With me whining,everybody demanding something,and all these ideas.So, um I just want to say to you mastercheech,you are

radical.jpg

:)

well sorry to be a freak, but dats just some stupid role playing talk, and i never wanted my padawans to join. anyway, master cheech, u ****er, I wouldn't have posted my ****in info for 3 times if u guys atleast answered me in 1 or 2 days, because the lack of ur ****ing replies, ur getting angry at me. well sorry for swearing, but I didn't mean to ****in annoy all u ****ers, gay clone *******s, who would like to be a ****in clone? no offence guys, just getting angry at mastercheech. he got no balls, a useless leader. sorry for flooding ur thread. u'll be srry when we meet in games :duel::yoda::jango:

and mastercheech, anyone of my padawans can kick u, they are not noobies, they are not freak (u might think that i am, i dun care), but they are NOT noobs. U can dis me, but NOT my padawans, orelse u'll get ur *ss kicked. u dun wanna mess, ****er. I respected u for coming up with the good idea for the team, but since ur b*tch, since ur a leader, and most important of all, since u haf no respect, u'll never be a good leader, or even a good member in anything, all ur life

huh?? :eyeraise:

We're not the ones "trying" to sound cool and posting an entire paragraph of profanity, now you show you're true capability - you're what? Some frustrated, under-sexed teen trying to find joy in RPG and pretends to have extreme-omg-l33t-playing padawans?

:snear:

Yeah... right...

Anyhoo... Hey everone - Site comes up today!! :D :D :D

(God willing, that is if I can get the hosting right)

Cheers ;)

[Edit: *cough* and can someone keep in touch with me please? Does anyone have MSN?? :confused:]

Adrian yes you are in I believe I already posted that but its my fault if you didn't read it. I should have made it more clear. Now Anikan I could go on for five paragraphs and cuss way more than you and we wouldn't be going anywhere would we. I'm not going to diss you. The way you present yourself is actually more than I could do to your reputation. So lets just skip this fool and Russk we all knew you were leaving when you got interested in the stupid Maladorian crap it wasn't a surprise. Boba, Wamprat, Tyrion you guys are gonna have figure something out if you all wanna be the army commander. Tyrion I must say you are quite radical yourself :):thumbsup:

Mastercheech, It is actually my fault. I did not read this thread thorough enough, sorry. Do we have an official skin yet? Are there any rules and/or restrictions? Who is Anakin's father?(Not the profanity spitting, illiterate one, but the one in the movie). OK, maybe that's off-topic, but still...

Just some qustions from your friendly, neighborhood clone.

???

:clone:

Well guys it time for another dreamkilla update brought to you by yours truly. I will try to keep this brief as I have some other business to attend to. So I guess I should start with good old Anakin. I think I sense a little anger in your posts.:D So I can understand you being upset, nobody likes being told they are a freak, but I mean, you kind of proved mastercheech's point with your obsenity laden posts that are some of the worse examples of the English language I have ever seen. I mean how old are you, like 10 or something. Also chill out with the padawan talk. I mean I know you and your padawans have probably "bonded", and gotten very close, but no need to exaggerate about their abilities. I seriously doubt that anyone trained by someone as immature and idiotic as you can be that good. But just to give you a fair chance you can IM me anytime and I will gladly take on you or any of your padawan. I am not going to tell you I am some absolutley incredible player, but I can handle myself pretty well if I do say so myself. So no hard feelings Anakin.

Anyways enough about him. So AB_Legion I have been posting since we started this thing that the most important thing is communication. So far outside of posts directed at people I think I have talked to maybe 4 other people on AIM. I don't have MSN or ICQ, I only have AIM. However if everyone agrees that AIM want work then I will download whatever I need to be able to communicate with everybody as I feel communication is essential. So just let me know and I will do it.

So on to more business, I would IM cheech about this, but he isn't on at the moment, so cheech when u read this I think we need to have a meeting to finalize our members and figure out everyones positons within the clan. So just IM or post some time that you want to meet.

So I am going to end now with a few brief remarks. Am I radical too Tyrion?;) And I am very glad to know that some people actually read my posts. This makes all my time typing worth it guys, without people like you I wouldn't be the poster I am today. Also sorry I didn't mention you adrian in my previous post , but I don't think that I have the final say on who is a member so I didn't address any newcomers. Oh and also no one is Anakin's father, he was concieved by the medaclorians (not sure how ot spell that) themselves supposedly. So anyways thats all I got now so until next time, see ya. Oh yeah and would you post when the site is definelty up AB_Legion as I am very anxious to see it. Anyways I am really gone this time.

Dreamkilla, you are

radical.jpg

Too:)

and to everybody else on the team, except Anakin,but including RR just because he flattered me...

youwin.jpg

:)

BTW Dreamkilla I resent that.I'm more mature than Anakin and you say that he is only one year younger than me?That's :swear:

Yeah sorry about that I just randomly picked a number. But you have to admit most people that age are fairly immature, but I guess you are just mature for your age. To me 10, seems like a long ways in the past and I guess I just associate that age with immaturity. Sorry for the mixup though, I hope you don't harbor any ill will towards me. By the way I think you are radical too!:p

Hey my shortest post yet.

Archived