Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well sorry ppl, its all my fault, because i'm a 13 yr old ****in chinese *******, how am i supposed to haf good grammar? (i'm atleast 1000000x better than other local school kids) and sorry for all the trouble and srry for everything, i'm not a freak or a fool. and i was exagerating with my padawan, srry, its just that i dun like ppl dissing my friends, and NO, my padawans dun suck. srry for everything i haf done, sorry sorry sorry. :duel:

If I got JK2 working, I'd be able to see it happening. I come into a new game, then I see somebody using the Luke skin running really fast.

Me: Whats the rush?

Luke skin: Their coming!

Then like thirty odd clone troopers come onto the scene and I end up getting stomped over by them.

Yeah that is what we are hoping to do Ben_Walker, to strike fear in the hearts of all who hear our names. Oh and to anakin its ok. I am sorry I criticized you, its like I always say "Never criticize someone until you walk a mile in their shoes, that way when when you criticize them you are a mile away and you have their shoes". :p And I completley understand if you aren't that good in english if you are Chinese, I mean I can barely speak it and I am American. So anyways I want you to know that there are no hard feelings, at least from my end.

So anywho is the website up and running AB? If not that is ok I was just wondering. So I don't have final say in this, but I would say that you can join TheSithLord as we except pretty much anybody I think. However we are not going to be excepting new members much longer I don't think so you might be one of the last members to join. However we do need an "official" application, include your AIM name, or ICQ, or whatever, and your favorite position (not sexual, CTF). Also feel free to post any positions within the clan you might want to have, though since you are so new I doubt you will get one, but just in case.

And to Adrian we aren't sure what model we are going to use at the moment, but it will probably be the best clonetrooper model that is out right now, and I can't remember the exact name of the skin, but you can get it at jediknight2.net. Now once the new models come out we will probably use them, but we are not sure exactly when that will be at the moment. However hopefully we can get some of these descisions taken care of soon. I have been trying to meet with mastercheech for the past couple of days, but he never seems to be on when I am, but I am sure we will be able to find some time to meet and discuss some issues this weekend. In the meantime, I ask all of you to be patient because this does take some time to organize a venture such as this. I am not sure what mastercheech does during the day, but I work from 8 to 5, and I have little free time except on the weekends. What free time I have now is spent typing really long posts on here and playing some JK2. So anyways I will be available all weekend if anybody wants to get a game going or if anybody wants to just chat or anything. Just let me know and I am there. Until then, this is DreamKilla saying "Dream On".

Soz people,

I dissaperexc fpor long time, NOW THE FART IS BACK!

i just read about this anakin thing, cheech you should forgive him like Dream did, he is just smeone who loves roleplaying, i myself sometimes like tado it :D

As for you Cheech, dont fall into tyroins trap! :D he is just sucking up to you so he can be general! :D:p:rolleyes:

But of course you are so much more than RADICAL your the GOD and Wamprat and Dream you tooo are both GODS in the eyes of me and other loyal followers :p:p:D

Hey cheech i know ur under alot of pressure trying to get this thing going and i think ur doing it well i just want to say that i dont care what position i am as long as we work as a team. Oh and legion sorry for asking but i just wanted to know when that site might be up. I think its going to kick some @ss. Well thats all i have to say.

Ok well pay attention people hear is an announcement. I posted this earlier and it went through, but I just got back on and for some reason it isn't showing up, must be cause they are updating the forums. Anyways here is the list of all the official members up to this point.

President: mastercheech

Vice-Presidents: DreamKilla84, Wamprat013

Webmaster: AB_Legion

Members: Vestril, defalc, m.d.c. skamonkey, Steg, OldSkoolJedi,

Tyrion, Creep_303, Woobi, Brandon Real,

Chaotic~Angel, Freedon Nadd85, Phoenix, PodGuy87,

darth dragon, Boba Fart, Katoa_Kliq, Isa_Mu_Dyson,

DarthBane51190, Mad Eejit, Padwan619, adrian832,

TheSithLord, Lynxbite, ANAKIN

Now ANAKIN we weren't sure if you still wanted to be a member, so we included you anyways, if you are still angry and don't want to join then we understand. Also many of you have only posted once and have never posted any other replies, so if you are not going to participate or you have changed your mind about joining, let me know and I will take you off the list. If I have left off anyone, or if I mispelled anyone's name let me know also and I will correct it. Anyways we just wanted to show you we are making progress, as I type we are discussing positions within the clan and other important issues and we will post that information as soon as we can. Until then, keep watching the forum for more updates.

Archived