Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

To All,

I do NOT own the Academy, i helped get it up and running, the FOUNDER. the person Darth Dragon is the leader, i helped get it up and now i jsut set people up with others. IT DEFENTLY will NOT get in theway of this! I PROMISE YOU!

So please dont take away my rank, i have barley anything to do with the academy now i promise!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok first off Zakk your most definately in.

We need someone to take care of the wwebsite after AB_Legion gives it off to me. If your think you could help as a webmaster please reply now! Another order of buisness, we need a clone trooper multiplayer skin because the one I have doesn't show up in team games. Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or is that just how it is? We should try and find someone to skin this model.

SOMEONE GET A DEDICATED SERVER UP RIGHT NOW. Yes, if you do that then we can finally call the Gathering. Please someone just do it. Who cares if its somewhat laggy we need a place to go.

If needed, I could help out with the website. At least as far as providing normal little updates. Don't think I could do quite as good a job doing what AB has done in creating the site, though. heh.

On the skin...isn't there a Clone Trooper and Commander skin available here already? I've used it in multiplayer for team ffa and ctf. Blue and Red. Finally found one of the few non-Pure Servers with a decent connection to test it out on. It didn't work at first (only came in as white), but then I died and it worked fine (red or blue). Go figure. Death solves everything. I've got the file should anyone have a problem finding it here at JediKnightII.net.

Let me know what I can do.

Ok i saw episode 2 for the Hundredth time again!

And i noticed that the Clone Trooper Logo is the Imperial Logo, we may hjave already discussed that but i just noticed! so if we need a logo for the site try getting a Blue imperial sign AB.

Also, AB you have good computer and cable yeah? Because if yadont theresno point because it will be laggy as hell! I get cable REALLY soon and i got 2 computers networked BOTH REALlY GOOD! so i will run a server and if AB has good com and Cable he can also!

NOW you guys all have aim but what are some of your SCREEN NAMES! if you already posted before please repost when logged on, saves trouble of goin back and all cause like cheech already mentioned, we all need to talk about playing times, when we officialy up and all that crap! because at the moment posting takes too long waiting for response.

Well i got not much more to say except Boon. I dont think cheech forgot about you at all! your in arent ya? you were offering to run server also yeah?

Anyway cheech get back to boon about if his jkoining or not because he has been waiting LONG time longer than Zakk and i think everyone shouldget an immediante response instead of waiting for a week like Boon has.

Anyway Cya all

Well as people should notice i like to support someone joining:p :D But cheech has the choice of who joins.

Also cheech! Seeing as our numbers are getting bigger and bigger i really think we outta hold off a little more on recruiting, mabye we should like start testing people. THAT IS when we have adecent server up. But the reason i think we should test people because 95% of us hear could be CRAP! and we could loose EVERY BATTLE! im just suggesting an idea though.

ah boon of course your in. Sorry if i didn't make that clear. But i've always considered you a member sorry for not making that public knowledge though. :) Alright I'll give one more day. Thats it people tomorrow if you don't sign up for the CTF clan you are not allowed to join. In the future it is possible for you to join but as of now nobody joins after tomorrow!

I'll volunteer to test some people for you, since we aren't accepting any new recruits as of yet. I can pretty much handle any situation so... *raises hand* - pick me, pick me!! :D :D :D

Yes... good comp - heh, well if you heard even half of it you would faint. And yeah I have... um DSL... which is still good enough here in Europe - *gasp* that's the only thing, I'm in Europe, which is great for us AB's but not so much you guys I guess. We'll figure something out I'm sure.

Cheers ;)

Ok guys...I created a new AOL IM screen name just for this clan.

CTFZakk

Add me! Hopefully all members will do a roll call soon with their AOL IM screen names and I can add you to my list, cuz there's no one on there now!

Hi guys, long time no post. I have been very busy lately and have had no time to post. Actually I haven't had much time for crap lately. I haven't played JK2 in like 2 weeks actually.

Anyways on to more important matters than my lack of free time. So I'm not really sure what to say, I haven't posted in a while and I can't really think of anything important to say. Posters block I guess. We definetly need a server up, if can't get a server up then we might as well all just call this thing off cuz it will be impossible to do anything without a server. A joint server between the two clans sounds like a great idea to me if the AB fellows will all agree to it. I think testing would be cool too as most of us probably suck, though I hope not of course. I know I suck.;) What would really suck is if the VP gets booted out for sucking. Hehe, I can just see it now. Also as for us possibly losing every match well I have one thing to say "It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game". Of course if we do lose every match we will just completely boot everyone and restart the clan.:D

I am also pleased to see that we are finally closing the door to new members for now. Its about freaking time I say. Not that I don't welcome the new members (welcome by the way) its just that as I have stated before it is really hard to organize this with new people joining every day. So tommorrow I guess I will post the final official members list when we close the clan.

Anyways I am gonna go because I ran out of things to say. Until tommorrow.

i too was out of the loop. I am now back on. just thought i'd let everyone know about that...in case someone wondered where my sparse side comments went.

bobo, just to clarify...technically it's not the imperial symbol as it has 8 spokes instead of the imperial's 6...just thought i'd clear that one up

Originally posted by Bobo Fart

A Reply To Ah Boon's Sig.

P4 2.0Ghz, 60GB Hard Drive, 512mb ram, 128mb GeForce 4 Ti4400.

NO Questions Asked...

wut the.... it makes me look so tiny! :D:o btw, my geforce2 is brringing my baby down :(

Listen up, cause i'm just gonna say dis once, i'm not anakin, not anymore... you shall meet your end soon, the day will be when you meat DeAtH-StRiKe. I told you, that one day, i will be the strongest Jedi, u didn't believe me, now, feel it urself....

by:a confused jedi/sith

Originally posted by ANAKIN1922

Listen up, cause i'm just gonna say dis once, i'm not anakin, not anymore... you shall meet your end soon, the day will be when you meat DeAtH-StRiKe. I told you, that one day, i will be the strongest Jedi, u didn't believe me, now, feel it urself....

by:a confused jedi/sith

Sure.....then,while you are fighting someone else,I'll fire my disinagrator at your head....full blast too.

:D

This is great people we are finally getting started and we'll soon be in the heat of battle. I can't wait. It's been so long but you guys have waited it out. Alright Tyrion and Boba your first mission if you want to call it that. Find a clan that is willing to fight us in a battle. We have to decide on what the stipulations will be. 12 vs. 12 Capture the Flag? But what level would we play. I suggest we decide now.

Archived