Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

Seeing as Cheech has not replied my pleed, Dream. I think i would do i really good job at Organising our War Tactics Army Teams, our Elite Forces, Declaring war and things such as the...

I ask of your opinion, and i have been very active latley on the forum speaking alot with idea's and thoughts... do you think i can have a responsibilty as such?

Bobo Fart:fett:

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Clone's i have been doing a little *Research*, i thnk i found a nice armour for us all at this Site,

http://sinnet.jediknightii.net/snskins.html

Must i say it BARLEY looks like the Clone Armour, but it is VERY unique... mabye this could be our Elite Team's Armour?

Please post some ideas on that.

Here is another clone armour i found that could work for the basic clone army

Wait WAIt waIT! the Files Section on jediknightii.net is down, thats the one i have, it looks funny bevcause the head size it use's storm trooper body, do you who know thatone like it?

I need idea's and opinions here!

k....

when & were r we meeting cus i dont have time 2 go throu the last 2 pages....soz

wot will we use? AIM? i reckon we shud use irc cus thats alot easier..... and i dont AIM anyway

BTW the SinNet clonetrooper is the 1 i use IT ROX!

Steg

Originally posted by Steg

k....

when & were r we meeting cus i dont have time 2 go throu the last 2 pages....soz

wot will we use? AIM? i reckon we shud use irc cus thats alot easier..... and i dont AIM anyway

BTW the SinNet clonetrooper is the 1 i use IT ROX!

Steg

Could you errr translate that post into English maybe :D

mIRC would be a good idea becuase you can have private chat rooms + AOL is the spawn of satan so i'm never downloading AIM!

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60360 :p

It's great to see how much confidence you have in us Russk :tsk:

I especially like the part in how you support this team 100% in saying "if we fall apart..." - truly what every genuine member in a team should be like :rolleyes:

:eek:

Apart from that, so far the logos are done now and I'm working on some new images for the layout. Since it's been decided that I keep the same layout as my other work it should be finished by this weekend. It will be some time before I do work on a new layout (don't worry I won't bail out :)), probably sometime after I come back from travelling around during the summer.

Cheers ;)

Dreamkiller I think you should be my vice president. Boba Fart, Tyrion and Wamprat have also expressed interest in become the leader of the war department. So i can't just let you be it when other people want it also. Were just going to have to have a contest or just break up the department into three sections. RUSSK YOU HAVE SOME MAJOR EXPLAINING TO DO. Thankyou AB_Legion for leading my attention to that. Its greatly appreciated. By the way the problem with IRC is everyone has to download a program! But most of us have gotten AIM or AOL.

oh AB_Legion you little snitch! I didn't mean anything by it, Im just gonna help this guy out and make him a website for his clan. And in the very unlikely event that we do part ways then I thought it would just be nice to have somthing else to fall back on :o

http://www.bridge-masters.com/side.jpg

http://www.bridge-masters.com/front.jpg

http://www.bridge-masters.com/back.jpg

Here are some pics I found of a clonetrooper model that is in progress. Looks like its going to be pretty cool. VP sound fine with me mastercheech if thats what you want. As for mutliple people asking for the same positions we can handle this several ways: we can have some sort of a contest or something to determine who gets it, we can divide the position into several more specific categories so that the duties for that position would be broken up for several people to do, or we can give multiple people the same position and let them all work together if they think they can. Also we should have some requirements for positions not just hey this guy posted alot so he can be the leader of the war department. I mean just because someone is an active member doesn't mean he knows how to handle himself with a saber. Now I'm not saying that if you aren't an incredible player that you shouldn't be given any positions, just that maybe someone that isn't so hot could be of some better use in a different area. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses, the thing to do is to find what positions best maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. Also and I will have to get with mastercheech on this, but I think we need to have a cutoff time for new members to join pretty soon. It is pretty hard to get all this organized when new people are joining everyday and when some people haven't responded since their initial post. Also to AB_Legion I was wondering if you are implementing forums into our website as this thread is getting a little crowded and it would be an easier way to communicate. Anyways just my thoughts.

Yeah sorry about my posts I just start typing whatever I am thinking about and I don't really pay attention to the length of my posts. In the future I will try to either shorten my posts up or use paragraphs. Or maybe I should double space what do you think, here it goes. So anyways what are going to be some of

the other positions everybody thinks we should have. Do we

want to have a Senate type thing that everyone is a part of that

we can have to get together and vote on issues, and that

mastercheech will be the moderator of or do we just want to

have individual positions for every thing and the people in those

positions can do what they like as long as it is approved by the

president, and maybe vice president too. Oh and what about my

idea on seperate teams, I haven't gotten any feedback from that

yet, is it a bad idea. You can tell me I can take rejection, I am

used to it:D . Anyways just a quick check in, I will be in touch.

I think that those clone skins look sweet!!! but do u know when they will be ready? if they might not be around for a little bit u guys should use some of the others that people have listed or i can have my friend create u some skins. i think he can create some. They own mapworld and cycade so maybe they can.

:yoda: eat **** u will JK.

:kiadi: why is a dick growing on my head?

Archived