Home

Its all Yodas fault.

Micozade

Yoda taught count dooku as his padawan , count dooku taught qui gon jinn who taught obi wan who taught anakin , anakin became vader who then killed millions of people. so if yoda went into carpentry or something vader would not have existed . Padme would not have been rescued , palpatine would not have been elected supreme chancelor thus no army would have been raised to fight in the clone wars which would not have happened . So its yodas fault all this happened do you think he sees a shrink once a week to sort out his mental instabilitys. All my fault this is

Why blame yoda why not blame the guy who trained him or maybe palpatine if it wasn't for palpatine there wouldn't have been the empire and the naboo would never have had conflicts with the trade federation and anakin would have never been trained and he would still be a slave.

Ummm...if Anakin hadn't become Darth Vader Emperor Palpatine wouldn't have died at the Battle of Endor...the entire timeline would be different, but presumabaly Anakin would have known about his children, the Emperor would have slain Anakin and his offspring along with everyone else (or his minions would have--it's obvious that the Emperor was more deadly than Anakin, even if Anakin had more potential.

Things would have most likely happened similarly, but without Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa to help the rebellion, and therefore without Han Solo or Chewie--and The Emperor would have most likely dominated.

Originally posted by matt-windu

All Yoda's fault!?!?!?

It's all Jar-Jar's fault! :swear:

:rofl::lol::rofl:

It's so humorously true!! I laughed out loud when Palpatine 'suggested' it to him and it became so clear why Jar Jar was in the series, and why he had to play such a big part in I.

Originally posted by Vestril

:rofl::lol::rofl:

It's so humorously true!! I laughed out loud when Palpatine 'suggested' it to him and it became so clear why Jar Jar was in the series, and why he had to play such a big part in I.

Sadly true. Jar Jar indeed is the stooge who blunders his way into helping the bad guys.

Originally posted by Micozade

Yoda taught count dooku as his padawan , count dooku taught qui gon jinn who taught obi wan who taught anakin , anakin became vader who then killed millions of people. so if yoda went into carpentry or something vader would not have existed . Padme would not have been rescued , palpatine would not have been elected supreme chancelor thus no army would have been raised to fight in the clone wars which would not have happened . So its yodas fault all this happened do you think he sees a shrink once a week to sort out his mental instabilitys. All my fault this is

How Wrong you are....If it wasnt for Yoda Qui-Gon couldnt have trained Obi-Wan to kill Maul, and the Fedaration would have beat the gungans because Maul could kill each gungan and Sidious might as well help. Then, Fedaration would build another control station get army online, own up. If Anakin wasnt trained Then Palpatine would still be alive and have killed Luke. and then the Empire would become even more powerful, because he could train Mara Jade. Then, everything would have been really messed up, because you know Yoda, trained Luke, and He helped Vadar.So Anakin is the all-time hero. Yoda did the right thing. Dooku did the right thing at first. Obi-Wan was just following orders. Qui-Gon wanted to get rid of the DarkJedi's. Anakin was just mislead. THerefore, Yoda did the right thing.

Originally posted by inSpiRe-

why are u guys blaming ne1 neway. without all of the characters (except for jar jar) we wouldnt have the butt kicking movies we have today:p

If it wasnt for Jar-Jar the fedaration would ahve killed the Naboo, and they would never had the chance to get Anakin Through the Shields. Stop saying Jar-Jar is an idiot, he's the reason the deiversion worked, for if he hadnt been there the gungans would have never wanted to work with Naboo.

Archived