Home

Clone Troopers CTF/FFA Team

Vestril

Here is the original post from our founding member:

Hey does anyone wanna start a clone army team. Like a team that gets together to play Team FFA and Capture the Flag? I think it would be really cool because the clone army is like perfect for this. They even have rank colors and everything. I wonder if there is already a team because it seems like a good idea. Yes you could call this another clan but more of a team because we would only play against other teams. Not try and be the generic "clan". We would have CTF stategies and everything. The most added plus is the clone army skins we would have. Is anyone interested in helping me make the team up or just joining whatsoever? I want to know your opinions. I just don't think I wanna join a clan that only duels with lightsabers or only plays against each other. I like the team oriented parts of multiplayer alot more.

If you're interested in Joining the Clone Army, here is the application, we at least need the AOL SN...

Multiplayer name:

Favorite CTF Position:

AOL Screename or AIM Screename: (You must have one so we can communicate)

E-mail:

:clone::clone::clone::clone::clone::clone::clone:

Posted this info on other thread, but better safe than sorry.

multiplayer name: Dream Killer

favorite ctf position: the opponents flag on my back, and the opponents far behind

AIM: DreamKilla84

E-Mail: rather not give for everyone to see on the forum

• 3 weeks later...

"favorite ctf position: the opponents flag on my back, and the opponents far behind"

AHAHAHA, is that a joke? hahahahalololohahaha, i'm thinking about started a clan just to receive crap like this. i guess you were expecting the recruiter to flash you a grin and say, "I LIKE YOUR STYLE SOLDIER. YOU'RE IN AND I PROMOTE YOU TO A HIGH RANK SO THAT YOU CAN BOSS PEOPLE AROUND AND STROKE YOUR EGO, JUST LIKE ME, 'CAUSE I LIKE YOUR WAY OF THINKING. REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE, HA HA HA."

• 1 month later...

Archived