Home

Where's the additional music??

_FZ_

Many weeks ago (one moths ago!) I wrote to Schmatz about Additional Dig's Music..I've some trouble to run the digmusic.bun player and rec the sound..

...but I'm awaiting for music under downloads page..or a links page to mp3 file!!

I'm only curious..I hope Schmatz didn't forget me...

Bye!

Hehehe... those MP3's have been promised for a long time. Maybe now Schmatz has temporarily taken over the site from our intrepid ever-changing-his-mind-about-the-site-design webmaster SpaceMonkey (how many websites have three different designs running concurrently?), you'll see some action. Then again... ;)

Hey, sorry I have been busy for my own site http://www.lordcyrus.com is switching servers, and I really haven't been around much to check up on things. Yeah, once I get that server switched, I will get a subdomain named dig.lordcyrus.com and uplaod all the music there, and link to it from the main Dig page (which I too get to work on while SpaceMonkey is in Japan) So, I will changing the templates for all the pages as soon as I get the music up. I should have it up by the end of the month, no later.

Sorry again!

• 2 weeks later...

No worries, SpaceMonkey. I've loved every one of the designs. I have to say the first one was brilliant, and the most recent one not far behind. I've been working on a site for about three years... I've been through about six different designs, and scrapped each one after a while. I'm not a perfectionist by any stretch of the imagination, but it really is hard to settle on one (for long). So I empathise.

And how exciting it has been every time I visit, wondering whether the front page will be different again!

Ohhh, how sad am I?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry!

But yesterday I've got ALL ingame music (not 2 tracks!) from your site..and I've had no problem..

I hope you solve the problem very soon for other Dig fan like me...

..and I must get 2 tracks!!!!

Thanks for the interest

Archived