Home

Doom 3 screenshots

Thanks KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN This has really made my day!!! This is AWESOME!!! Downloaded it ( 92mb download... hell, thanks for having broadband...) and saw it... this is so cool!!! The graphics are unbelievable.. I got to watch this again, just to make sure I saw what I saw.... later... :D

Sincerely, rogue518

When is DUKE NUKEM FOREVER coming out dammit ! I've been waiting for this games for YEARS!

I've been also waiting for Doom III for years. That reminds me, I must completly finish DOOM and DOOM II before DOOM III comes out. I almost finished DOOM but I'm still stuck in the level before the last one, I can't find that yellow squeleton head KEY !!

playf1.gif

yeah but judging from the games movie I think that the wait, the very long wait, will be rewarding:

http://www.3drealms.com/downloads.html

Anybody else listen to the Game Theme by Megadeth? it ROX.

I've been waiting for DOOM III since 1994 that means 8 years. That means I've been almost waiting half my life for this game.

And I've been waiting for Duke Nukem Forever since 1996 that means 6 years.

Same thing goes for Return to Castle Wolfenstein, I've been waiting for it since Wolfenstein 3D and now that it's out I havn't tried it yet!

Originally posted by Taarkin

(I guessed 4 years for RTCW).

Actually I discovered Wolfenstein 3d after DOOM. So I've been waiting RTCW for about 7 years

And I can't play RTCW because I'm stuck with this cr*p computer 166 MHz and I won't get a new super computer till I get back to Canada byt the end of this year... That and also the fact that I can't buy video games over here, so even If I had the proper gamer gear if I wanted a game I would have to ask my brother to send it.

Once I get back to Canada the first two games I'm gonna play are: Max Payne and RTCW.

And yes I've been spending most of my life waiting for games. I'm also waiting for a Day of The Tentacles 2 and I heard that Full Throttle 2 is coming out. But I think the waiting for those two games won't pay off because Lucas Arts now sucks in games (i.e: the last two episodes of Monkey Island).

The only games I wait for and that i'm always sure that they will come out and be great are the Final Fantasy games. I have only finished FF6 and FF7. I must play and finish FF1 FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5 FF8 FF9 and FF10, it is my ultimate video gamer goal.

Archived