Home

WIP: Mon Calamari Model

moooa

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey it's a little time i havent been here.

I'm happy to see that people are still interest in these model

Sorry i have a little stopped working on my model after zam due to many problem at my job.

But i have some little time and i have finish the model of the male jedi moncalamari with the robe and without. Now i will finish the ctf skins (the red is almost finish but the blue need to be done).

And Heks, i will send you a mail for the sounds.

For the female, nothing has been done since the last time (still need to segment the model, to weight it and the make the lod)

And i think to release the male and female separatly to make the file not too big

Thanks all for your help

hey welcome back moooa!

Just to let you know I love your models i think they kick some major butt. I can't wait for you models to come out!. They are like perfect in detail etc. I wish you good luck with this model. And keep up with the good work!

:D :D

hey welcome back moooa!

Just to let you know I love your models i think they kick some major butt. I can't wait for you models to come out!. They are like perfect in detail etc. I wish you good luck with this model. And keep up with the good work!

:D :D

Thanks for your comments Cybernetix

For the moment i'm not planning doing another model before finished all the mon calamari i have begun and zam wesel sniper rifle and pistol

(if someone can help me for these because i haven't found how to make weapon for the moment)

Here's the pics of all the skins for the male jedi mon calamari

Still need to contact heks for the sounds and to reorganize all the files.

Here's the picsmon_Calamari_Jedi.txt

and back pics of the robe versionmon_Calamari_Jedi_back.txt

• 5 weeks later...

Archived