Home

WIP: Mon Calamari Model

moooa

Hope you feel better now

Time to make an update

I've decide to make a big mon calamari pack with

ackbar, a jedi version, a robed jedi version, a xwing model, a female model, a warrior model.

I've almost finished ackbar (just have to put the default skin better), need to make ctf skin (I've a good idea for them now) and need someone for the sounds :( I've first find someone who said he could make the sounds but i haven't news of him since 1 month and he didn't answer to my mail

Eerin bant (the jedi version) is almost finished too, like ackbar, just need the ctf (i've good idea too for this one :) ) and sounds

I've finished the mesh of Ibitsam (the default and the xwing version) just have to weight the point.

So after I have to make the robed version of eerin bant and the female version (cilghal)

Voila

Toonces thanks it's my first attempt to make leather :) and if you are not to busy and can make the uvmap of the bothan quickly I can weighting him after if yu want bradfu

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey loki guess what? ................ not everyone goes to all of the WIP pages, and some people dont want to go through 20 pages of dead links to see 1 picture a model when they can just see all of them (new and old) at my site.

thank you......

calm down guys..... im also trying to keep these treads at the top. and hellooooo im posting the model pic. on my site,

link to picture of model = something about model

complaining about post = nothing to do with model

so please lets stop beckering about this

Thanks Seks03 but you have link the wrong pics it's the old old version of the model and it will be very ugly I will try to put new pics

For the moment I ve finished ibitsam mesh and began the robe jedi version

And there will be other version of skin

Originally posted by seks03

calm down guys..... im also trying to keep these treads at the top. and hellooooo im posting the model pic. on my site,

link to picture of model = something about model

complaining about post = nothing to do with model

so please lets stop beckering about this

Your link to pictures of the model is spam, because you're not the author of this model. Spamming is prohibited by the rules of the forum. And yes, it's spamming, because you've done it on multiple threads. And you're not just bumping it. You're spamming your website.

People are complaining because it's against the rules, and at least 10 of your posts that I can remember have you repeating the same basic message. As you have about 20 posts, that's 50% spam.

And it's bickering, not beckering.

...second pic... beautiful! Very nice.

Suggestion... maybe make the hanginh areas of the robe less sooth and add some variation in it. Not necessarily little wrinkles or anything, but just break up the smoothness of it. The hood looks perfect!

holy s*** !!!

thats good, that the type of robes i wish people would put on some of these models. are you going to make ajedi version of ackbar?

to JEDI_Anakin_S: let it go....... your gonna give yourself a heart attack. oh and do you offer you avatars to the public?

Scotchy I will try to see what it looks like and post pics tonight

Seks just look 1 or 2 page before I post pics of the jedi and explain what I will do with the mon calamari model

Dark jawa, for the moment I don't have good sounds of ackbar

Anybody can help me for thsi ?

For the sound I've taken some from the return of the jedi but there are laways music and noise behind them

Somebody tell me that ackbar speaks some word on a lucasarts game xwing vs tie fighter or xwing alliance . Does anybody have these games or remember if ackbar is in.

Scouttrooper you'll be my god if u can help me :)

Darth Loki I don't animate the robe for the moment, I hope making the robe move properly

http://www.geocities.com/mooooa2002/hood01.txt

This is hooded version with the hood little remain and the robe smooth

http://www.geocities.com/mooooa2002/hood_back01.txt

This is the other version with the hanging area of the robe less smooth like scotchy suggest

Tell me what version of the robe you prefer

I will try to skin the robe today

I remember that for the ki-adi mundi model they have taken sounds from a console but I don't know how

I will try to join grafox or sniperwolf or find the thread

For the hood there will be the 2 versions, i just ask for the robe with the hanging area smooth or less smooth

Archived