Home

WIP: Mon Calamari Model

moooa

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your support, I'm happy that you like the model. :)

The Jedi version will be finished soon. I have to finish the lod2 of the robe version and I have finished the skin of the female jedi. Just have to weighting her and make lod.

The file is on jk2files.com and will be up soon on jkii.net

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=9832

(Hopefully JKII.net file admins can upload the file)

Great work moooa. :)

I can't wait for the next release.

This model trully is a work of art. :D

P.S: Sorry about not getting back to you this weekend about the sound updates, I've been a little busy. If you still need any help with the Jedi mon cal sounds, feel free to email me. I should be able to help most of next week. ;)

Don't worry, thanks for having posting the link and yes if you can help me for the ked version it will be great :)

Ok here's the pics of the female jedi mon calamari (cilghal). I've take for example the costume of Jocasta Nu (the woman in the jedi biblio in ep2 and for the robe on Luminara Unduli & Barris Offee). Any comments, criticism are welcome :)

I post links because the pics are too big for include in the thread !

http://www.geocities.com/mooooa2002/Cilghal_no_robe.txt

http://www.geocities.com/mooooa2002/Cilghal_Hood_top.txt

http://www.geocities.com/mooooa2002/Cilghal_Hood_back.txt

Woah!

That's really is some perfect eye candy!

I'm very impressed. :D

I have had a closer look at the facial detail of the first release, and it's perfect. It's exactly like a mon calamari.

Is that rendered or is it a picture from ModView?

If that's from ModView... WOW!

That skin has some very cool texturing. :eek:

It's beautiful! :D

P.S. moooa, I think your PM inbox is full, I send a PM about the sounds for the next model. If you want I can send an email instead. ;)

mooa, I like the female mon cal jedi.

Just a question: The idea of the hood..., perhaps will be that you can chose between top and back position of the hood, or not hood at all? If yes, I think that is going to be the next advance on jedi robe modeling

The robe of the female mon calamari jedi looks like the jedi attire of Jocasta Nu, the only difference is that the inner tunic is shorter than Jocasta's. Are you planning on make that inner tunic a bit large, or this is the final version? Anyway, I just like the way it is!

...now, the Rebel is leaving the building...

• 4 weeks later...

How's the model going Moooa?

I've heard you've been working with Mars on the Zam project, which I must say, is looking excellent.

I sent you some demo sounds, that you can use for the Mon Calamari male Jedi.

Have you encountered any problems with the model, or are you nearing a release? :)

I've finished for the moment to work on zam

I will try to finished the last lod of the jedi mon cal, after have to do the blue skin and next release :)

Thanks Hekx for the sounds i've forget to answer to you but i haven't time to test them so i will take inform by mail

• 1 month later...

How's the model going?

Do you need any help with sounds?

If you do, send me a PM or email, and I'll get right on it. ;)

Um hekx i think the model is done already :rolleyes::D

plus a lot of my friends already downloaded her. yes the taunt work just fine, i think, well i heard them and they were very projective and that sort of stuff:D anyway, i think this forum is done or finished.

Not the Robed Jedi model packs. ;)

Cilghal_no_robe.txt

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG.

That model sure does look TIGHT. Jeez i didn't know he wasn't done. huh that model looks so cool!. OMG Nice im flabergasted;)

Thanks for correcting me Hekx. WOW that model is going to rock!

:eek::p:rolleyes::D

Archived