Home

Klorel's Mace Windu in progress

Klorel

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm is klorel gone again??? Mayb he does this to make us mad but he is actually finishing the model lol. Watch next time he posts something, i am positive it will be done even though i don't no what percent it is at. I just say the pics either 1 or 2 pages back and i bet it is done next time he posts. if i'm wrong, u all can shoot me lol.

Originally posted by Klorel

just need to make the icons for the menu, then i'll send it all off with the "This party's over" taunt to the guy who's compiling it all for me... then i'm guessing he'll have his guys beta test him, and when all is done, i'll release it.

macepreview21CTF.txt

Not to me specifically, but that's what he meant by the Compiling part

I'd do it in a heart beat if he asked me to :)

wats da whole *bump* thing going on. wats dat suppose to mean. i'm not familiar with dat terminology. sorry kinda new with this. anywayz, where da hell is Klorel. we haven't heard from him for a long time. i don't wanna sound annoying but is he going to release this model or what. it would really be a waste if he don't. this the only model does mace windu justice. hey klorel if you are there hope you send some updates or better yet a release date.

Originally posted by LBuRNa

wats da whole *bump* thing going on. wats dat suppose to mean. i'm not familiar with dat terminology. sorry kinda new with this. anywayz, where da hell is Klorel. we haven't heard from him for a long time. i don't wanna sound annoying but is he going to release this model or what. it would really be a waste if he don't. this the only model does mace windu justice. hey klorel if you are there hope you send some updates or better yet a release date.

Had you actually *READ* the thread, all your questions would've been answered, instead of taking up space with a useless post.

-Anakin

I don't understand a single thing you were trying to say in that post. Wait, let me re-write that so you can understand it:

Eye dunt be underztandng what you be tryin to szay, broham. whi dunt u just drzop the phake black thang and spak intelygenly, liken the rest of us mofos?

Bump, means that one is -bumping- the topic back to the first page. When nobody posts in a thread after a while, it sometimes can drop several pages and eventually get lost in the shuffle.

Eye dunt be underztandng what you be tryin to szay, broham. whi dunt u just drzop the phake black thang and spak intelygenly, liken the rest of us mofos?

Im not taking sides but those kind of comments are unnecessary. I know what your trying to say, but lets not get into stereotyping. I don't recall him mentioning that he was black, nor is it a "black thang" to speak unintelligently. Just trying to make a point.

Enjoi9187 there no reason for you calling me a dumbass. you're out of line buddy. right now you are speaking out of your ass cuz SHlT just comes out of your mouth. what you just said sounds so corny. you are such a cornball. Melon don't jump to conclusions. you don't know the whole story. i think jedi_anakin_s really have something agaisnt me. i don't deserve this kinda treatment. sure i had a couple of typos and slang in my posts but theres no reason for jedi_anakin_s talk to me the way he does.

" Eye dunt be underztandng what you be tryin to szay, broham. whi dunt u just drzop the phake black thang and spak intelygenly, liken the rest of us mofos? "

whats that all about

whats the deal with you and ebonics. do you have something against black people, seriously??? you're way too sarcastic on that comment. this is not the first time this happen. check the WIP: Old Ben Kenobi thread. he flip out on me for mispelling a word. whats up with that. so Melon please don't jump the gun if you don't have a clue whats going on. just because i talk different it doesn't make me less of a person than you. sorry if i'm not talking proper english but there is no excuse for name calling and stereotyping.

did u ever stop to think that maybe everyone is mad at you is because u just come onto this board, start talking slang, and say ignorant stuff about people who have other stuff to do before they cator to your every need? How about you actually READ the posts before u start talking jibberish.

whats the reason for you calling me a dumbass. just because you've been in this foums longer than i have doesn't give you the right to call me names. that don't sound right. and also when someone mocks me and makes fun of me i'm not suppose to say anything about it. common man lets be honest here. if someone started talking shlt to you from somebody you don't know i'm pretty sure you'll be doing the same thing what i'm doing. i'm just retaliating here. i didn't start this whole thing. you need to talk to jedi_anakin_s. and also what do you mean " people have other stuff to do before they cator to your every need " i just asked a simple question. what does *bump* mean. and when i said " where the hell is klorel " i didn't mean it to sound so serious more like a sarcasm man because he's been gone for quite a while. i knew why he was gone but i just said that as a joke. just because i'm new it doesn't mean you can treat me like shlt. i'm just tryin to fit in, sorry if i tried too soon.

Archived