Klorel's Mace Windu in progress

Klorel

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Klorel

this what you mean?

macewindupreview6.txt

Other direction, actually. They should get slightly less baggy as they go toward the shoulder. The wrist openings should be the most baggy part of the sleeve.

Looking good, though! One thing that might make it more seem more bulky is to make the neck a little thicker.

BradFu!

Mace Windu: thicker neck, retapered baggy sleeves:

macewindupreview7.txt

and if anyone knows how to get this model into modview linked to some .tga's so i can start skinning that would be great. also i dont think there is any skeleton information in the file when i converted to .md3... so i may need some help on that too. does anyone know of any good tutorials on this? or has anyone done this before? please, don't hold back, bestow your knowledge upon me :deathii:

a full body cloak would be a little too ambitious for me right now, especially since i dont have softimage, but when I get more experience i may put out a cloaked version. here is the newest pic, I played with the tabards on the shoulder a bit, i think this is looking done. just asking again, does anyone think i should model the pouches on the belt, or would that look fine as a skin? well, anyways, heres the pic: macewindupreview8.txt

:mace:

SKIN HIM - SKIN HIM - SKIN HIM!!

seriously, though, very impressive model you got there. and i agree with you and Oobedoob Benobi, i think the model is nailed down now. it's time to make him really look like the jedi master that he is. can't wait to use him in some purple-saber, dueling action.

dunno if it was asked before ... any idea on taunts/sounds you plan to use?

keep us posted on the finishing touches, and definitely keep up the great work!

in doing a preliminary search for episode 2 multimedia, there doesn't seem to be a whole helluva lot out there of mr. windu. however, if somebody had a "copy" of ep2, i'm sure we could find something that's perfect. hmmm, if only somebody had a copy ... ;)

Yep, stick a fork in him, he's done! :) Looks great! Can't wait to see him skinned! Now that you've finished this model, you can use the body for other Jedi! Just swap the head (and hands of necessary) and you can make endless Jedi models!

And I agree, there's no question, "This Party's Over" has to be the taunt :D

BradFu!

Archived