Home

Aimbot for JKII

power_ed

This will revolutionize the game.

I know that everyone has been asking about aim-bots for JKII. They do exist and are easy to use. I have a link to one that I will pass out, FOR EVALUTION PURPOSES ONLY.

You have to promise not to actually use it on-line, at least not if I'm on the server, since that would kind of suck.

It was originally made for Q3, but it works just dandy with JKII since JKII is based on the Q3 engine. Trust me, I tried it out and got it to work in no time

show me the aimbot

:D :D :D

Gee thanks for giving us that. You may have just ruined the game from my point of view. Evaluation purposes? That's BS, you know people are going to use it in the game, you've seen how they exploit bs and 1.02 dfa. And for some nutty reason, you think, "Oh geeze, they won't exploit this," i guess we can only hope that they won't.:mad:

Originally posted by TerrorBabble

Gee thanks for giving us that. You may have just ruined the game from my point of view. Evaluation purposes? That's BS, you know people are going to use it in the game, you've seen how they exploit bs and 1.02 dfa. And for some nutty reason, you think, "Oh geeze, they won't exploit this," i guess we can only hope that they won't.:mad:

uhm.. have you tried following the link.. do that before you flame me ok?

That was hillarious, I'm glad that other guy responded the way he did though, I probably would have flamed without following the link to lol.

Though the fact that he followed the link, and is still angry at you...interesting...

Guest HertogJan

Hahaha! It really gave me a good laugh! It's a lot better than the:

"You are an idiot, ha haha haha haha haha haha hahaaa" flash movie everybody must know by now...

When I got both my arms torn off in a blimp accident, I thought my Quake career was over. Ha, I couldn't have been more wrong! Now thanks to L-Aim Bot, I'm doing better than I ever did before. Am I lucky or what?

- Xerxes Zyquoria

heheh...that was me;)

:D :D :D

ROTFLMFAO

:mob:

Archived