Home

Jawa vs Tusken

Throgo

A tusken raid on a sand crawler would rock! For tusken raiders the light saber could be replaced with a gaffi stick, and blaster deflection taken away. Tusken also had some guns, as EP 1 showed us, although they looked like an ammo-dependant type. Beyond model creation, I dont think this would be too hard to code (ESP since light saber can act as a gaffi).

I don't see what anything being in the rebel alliance has to do with anything, but you can't say that the raiders were never in battles. I hear the tusken had many fights with the empire.

As for epic battles concerning the rebels in the movies, we only have Hoth, Endor, and the little skirmish at the beginning of A New Hope.

I just thought i'd bring up an interesting scenario.

Now please shoot me.

:jawa

Rebel strike will feature battles between Rebels and Imperials ONLY. If we would have hundreds of sides to play on we would probably never finish this mod. There would be too many weapons, items etc to model, too many maps, too many long hours, too much Jolt Cola, and beer. You wouldn't get laid anymore since your girlfriend would kick your ass because your social life were no more. ;)

*shot Throgo*

/Best Regards, Jim- Modleader & modeler at Rebelstrike crew.

*Comes back from the dead, dripping warm puss*

Lol I WOULD make the models my self, but I won't for that very fear. Good luck keeping yours =D Now to think of something less impossable...

Archived