Home

Citizenz, padwans, and fellow Jedi's...

0bi Clay Konabi

Hello,

I sense you are woundering what the f*** im going to say to you...well i have only 2 question. you see im holding a lan party. for those of you n00bs that dont know what a lan partey is ill tell u. a lan party is where users connect there compys to play against easch other in a one on one or how ever many people are in the game match without being on the net. now for my delema. what would be the best type of lan party food should i get for this 24 hour non stop lan party. and what should the basic rules be...this is my 1st time hosting a lan party so i need help. if i dont get any thing soon then ill explode :explode:

You know, even better would be if you could somehow get a LAN party going somewhere that has a patio or something. That way you could have a cookout, too... Nothing like having a fresh stream of grilled hamburgers and hot dogs going at all times. Of course, be sure to have plenty of napkins...no one likes greasy keyboards.

Well tell me what country you are doing this ....then i will ...think about gracing Joo with my l33t Skillz :D or maybe I can just carry the pizza boxes around :(

or.....oh nevermind....

You need lots and lots and lots of coffee just wait till after everyone has had 4 cups and then wait for the cries

"I want Deathmatch!!"

"yep yep yep kill kill kill"

or.... "help ive had too much coffee now i cant think correctly"

Arrghrghrgh the troubles of Lanz

Archived