Home

Mr. Teliot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think mine is pretty spiffy. But Jake's spinning Max avatar is probably the best.

EDIT: What the hell? This is supposed to be a reply to Teliot's avatar thread.

And now for some reason I can't delete this message. THE WORLD'S GONE MAD!

Teliot, yours would be better as some sort of slide show. Also it needs the explanation you gave. I thought it was some modern art piece or maybe from The Dig (I'm not kidding you, the milk looks somewhat like an artsy beam of light or so).

I like my avatar (especially the slime). Imagine how hard it is to film yourself when you're drooling.

"I like my avatar. My toun-ons are romantic nights by the fireside and long walks on the beach..."

Seriously, though, this picture of what seems to be Sean Connery wearing headphones I got from some banner really amuses me.

I actually think that Darnn has the best one.

Which is kinda strange. Since it's not that special but when it's put in this environment it's all just very comical.. Seriously, what's so funny about Sean Connery? Nothing. It's just.. funny.

Jake's spinning max is on the toplist too i must say.

I think mine is the best.

It's stating the blindingly obvious that I don't actually have an avatar. But... but... you smell. So there.

Rather strangely, either no avatars are working at the moment or they aren't working on this computer. Around the forums I can't see any.

Oh man! I just put up the coolest avatar in the world! But its so cool that the President banned it so that people wouldn't die from its supreme coolness, so i have to take it down right now. Too bad you guys couldn't see it.

Originally posted by 8 of 12

Ohhhhh... is that what happened.

Is it permanent, or just a glitch?

No, the server just sucks, so we had to turn off avatars to prevent downtime. I think things will start to get better soon, serverwise.

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by Mr. Teliot

Okay, punks!

Don't call me punk, smart!#^%!

How old are you anyway?

Ahh, doesn't matter, anyway, just wanted your opinion:

Should I put my pic on the avatar?

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by 8 of 12

I think mine is the best.

Actually, I think this topic is pointless! How do you define "The Best Avatar?"

Every avatar is special in it's own way. You know what I'm talking about.

Archived