Home

Are Scripts Cheesey? (Auto DFA)

da_rat

Well i was experimenting with scripting b/c i was planning on starting a Samurai Mod and i planned to have set combos. I didn't think about it at the time but i could also do special moves within jedi knight ii pretty much with the pressing of a key. I don't plan on using any of these scripts at all because like the other more experienced players, i have a distaste the "cheap shot" spams (ex. back stabbing spam and the the dfa spams in 1.02.) But after reading about some ppl with the qucik back stab scripts, i have made a basic DFA script which u have to be still and in heavy stance to pull off.. should i bother releasing or what?

are you talkin about making a SWORD middle ages type mod for this game? ooooh man i would be all for that.

i do real middle ages fighting and that is my time period, id love to see a mod that isnt futureistic.

Originally posted by Ferox

are you talkin about making a SWORD middle ages type mod for this game? ooooh man i would be all for that.

i do real middle ages fighting and that is my time period, id love to see a mod that isnt futureistic.

yup that's what im planning on, but i still got enough work to do on it, i haven't really completed a full concept yet... may b i'll start a new thread

to answer your question, using my opinion and experiences, yes i think scripts are the cheesiest (prefered over Kraft mac+cheese 2-to-1 by lamers everywhere). I do, however, wish the best on your mod, sounds like something id be very interested in playing :) Please keep us updated on its development

Archived