Home

New Project by Bloodriot and Absath

Absath

To be honest I didnt succeed in posting it up to jkii.net.

I'll probably have to send it to James from jkii.net so he can post it up for me and Absath.

I'll try to submit the file to massassi and polycount as well.

the file will be uploaded today.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Model submitted to James in jkii.net. James told me he was gonna try to submit the files to massassi and polycount as well for me since my e-mail seems to choke on this big a package.

Well expect it to be available soon

cheers

*yawn*, *stretch*

Nothing yet, but I do believe the files section on http://www.jediknightii.net is back online... Or atleast when I went to the Swoop Bike the Save File box appeared.

EDIT:

I was wrong! Only some files work!

http://www.jediknightii.net/jediknight2/zeroxcape2/

If your that desperate for a certain file, it might be there.

Well, maybe James thinks it was a preview beta release (like the Fett's when james had them).. Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe it is a BETA release..

"There are no errors, unlike most other first releases, on this model which is a nice bonus too."

Hint hint hint, James. :)

It's either his mistake, my mistake, Bloodriot and Absath's mistake, or a combination of everyone's mistakes.

P.S.

I've been waiting for this skin since 11:00 this morning refreshing my browser.. Needless to say I'm not too happy right now.

What I was saying was that mod central cannot actually give any more than a preview because they do not have the files.. but, I guess, this "James" could have just given the files to mod central himself if he had recieved the files... Actually that makes a lot of sense.... meh.

Calm down dude...give them break. JKii.net's files are down except for the ones you guys pointed out earlier, and Massassi and Polycount take longer to update. The more you wait here, the more angry you're gonna get(And anger leads to the dark side, young padawan). Just play some JK2, take a walk, see Ep-2 again, and maybe it will be up for download somewhere by then.

I've learned my lesson from the Mandalorian Pack...I'm quite glad how Absath and Bloodriot did this...it cut down the thread and kept most ppl from getting upset with anticipation.

I've been sitting here since 11:00 refreshing my browser every 10 seconds waiting on this skin.

Finally something on the main page with the word "Tyrion" appears.

I read it and it says "a link to the preview"... After 4 hours waiting, would you want to see a preview!!!?

It's either my misintrepretation or someone else's.

I just want to download the skin, which is what I have been waiting for, since BloodRiot and Absath said they uploaded it and it would be downloadable today.

NOTE:

Don't say I have no life for sitting here for 4 hours... Because your right :)

I dont have much faith in Massassi or Polycount, because we sent them the Mandalorian pack and to my knowledge they still havent hosted it.

Most likely you submitted it incorrectly to Massassi - did it have two screenshots? a description? a proper readme file? They are behind posting, but now they're catching up - they receive many improper submissions (I'd say 4/5).

Archived