Home

Yoda Model Teaser Image!

Kinja

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, i have some questions about how this model and skin will work. Yoda is REAL short right? So will he be hovering 3 feet in the air, or will he big REAL big ? Just a few questions, i was curious. ROCK ON, YODA IS the SHIAT!!!

Thanks Guys

Yea nice skin i was just wondering some questions also like vyperblade said wont he be really big or be hovering , when will the skin be out, Im looking forward to using that skin ive been looking for 1 now i found it.

:lsduel:

damn teasers! it gets on my nerves that i need to play as yoda! Ever since i started playing multiplayer ive been looking for a yoda skin. they didnt have any. now i know its in the making, which gets my hopes up. but i really wanna be able to play as him now! lol. after seeing Attack of the Clones, Yoda has been so tight. he is the man. In episode I, V, and VI he was cool. but in II he is awesome!!! I cant wait to be able to control those awesome moves and light saber tactics. Yoda will rule all JKII duels!

Cool!

KNEW it, I did, that only a matter of time it would be ... before some one broke down and made a Yoda mod for JO.

If knowledge of modelling/skinning I had, ME it would have been! :)

To the question asked above, I second:

How DOES a person import a model from, say 3D Studio MAX, and...

1) configure it so that the Quake III engine recognizes it as a character (not sure of term, "brush", . . dunno)

2) animate it to make it move like the other Jedi characters - so that it's not just a "statue"?

3) skin it to make it look good in the Quake engine?

4) find the time, patience, and know-how to do all this?

I've ALWAYS wanted to try it, but never had the tools, time, or experience to do it.

PATIENCE I have; DILIGENCE I have; TIME I now have; an ARTIST I am; the TOOLS . . . (I know not if I have); the WILL I have;

Tips, anyone?

Ok ive seen a lot of people ask.. "Is he going to hover over the ground" or something like that. Well i suggest u put him standing on his hover thingy u see him using in Episode 2 when he is talking to Windu & Kenobi.

Archived