Home

Semi Final - Draw here

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

RequiesAeterna v giantcorn

x_Myth_x v KnightlyJedi

Arrange your games here guys and please let me have the recorded versions or put them on MFO and let Blue know its the semi final. Thanks

Games to be completed by June 5th 2002

DMUK

My Internet Explorer is broken but I can still play IP games. That will be how my match will need to be done. I'd prefer if we set an exact time to play.

Zn: LTR_Myth_SW

I can play during the following hours weekdays

4-8 PM PST

7-11 PM EST

weekends

1-8 PM PST

3-11 PM EST

--

P.S. I thought KJ and Corn were both eliminated because neither could play?

Sorry for not getting back to this post, LucasForums have some high quality servers. :p

I don't think Corn and KJ are coming back.

Can me and Req just play for the finals? This is dragging on WAY too much. The game came out weeks ago now.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hey Myth

Sorry dude - I have been having problems again. Forums have been down alot for me lately.

Yeah.. You and Req and play the Final!! Please make sure you record it so others can view it..

Lucasarts are pretty slow at getting things out atm, so if the winner could either see me online or email their address, I will get a copy out asap.

thanks

DMUK

Okay it's 3:37 right now. My internet is having problems with internet explorer java, so we'll have to connect through IP.

I have a game hosted at IP 216.232.51.154 for the next few hours, I hope you'll come here to see this.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Well done Reqs!! Thanks to all who took part. Yeah it took a while - but these things happen.

If you see me on the zone, let me have your postal addy so i can get a copy out to you.

Great stuff!!

DMUK

Archived