Home

Installation problem(2)

killers

As i posted 2 days ago, i cant install jediknight2. The installation always freeze at 25% with the message:"component transfer error". The weird thing is that i have sucessfully install the game with the same cd on 2 differents computer(at school and my brother's pc). I'm really piss off about that and nobody seems to know what is going on. I have installed the game on my brother's pc using the cd burner but i had the same problem when i tried to install the game using his lg 52x cd-rom. It seems that the cd cant be install on 52x cd-rom cause i have also a lg 52x cd-rom on my pc. Somebody heard or had the same problem than me? I asked to many peoples and nobody had this problem. I will really appreciate if somebody can help me with this.

P.S: sorry if my english suck

It's one of two things:

1. Your CD-ROM sucks. Don't worry, most of them do nowadays. Try installing one that you know works and install the game from that one.

2. Your Hard Drive and/or storage API is having problems transferring large files. What OS are you using? Are you using SCSI or a RAID setup? Do you have the Via chipset on your motherboard (if so, do you have the latest 4-in-1 driver set)? Last, did you check to make sure you have enough room on your HD to install the game (the game itself takes approximately 620 Mb and you should have at least 500 Mb on top of that free)?

Archived