Home

Another Preview

James

bloodriot and asbath have already said that that their characters name is purely a coincidence regarding the warhammer character of the same name, this name was made up by combining a couple different names the had in mind. their inspiration comes from their imagination

The model is supposed to be released. Was supposed to be a few hours ago. I just can't upload it yet because the jkii.net files section is being moved to a new server or something.

So all I can do is wait (while playing with the model suckas :)) until I can upload it.

:EDIT:

I tried sending it to polycount and massassi but my email messed up because the large attachment.

Originally posted by James

:EDIT:

I tried sending it to polycount and massassi but my email messed up because the large attachment.

You probably know this, but Massassi (and I'm guessing polycount, as well) not only lets you upload your file to any server you have access to and submit a link to them, but they encourage doing this for such large files.

If you didn't know this...that's an option you have...

BTW, the model looks GREAT.

-TIE

SP MOD?

Yes Absath and I are already on the case. We are gonna release an original SP storyline featuring Tyrion as the player character. For this very same storyline we shall be using other original characters which will also be released.

cheers

Here's a lovely E-Mail I got this morning:

Could you plz seend it to me im going nuts :)

+ em ... im an verry adicted jk2 player sense i love starwars .. and + could you maybe help me out on a skin project plz sense im new to doing models and stuff.. and you maybe could be nice enuff to help me out .. :)

This right here is a shiny example of people who don't read. I love how he provided a nice little bio.

TO WHOEVER SENT ME THIS EMAIL:

I won't say your stupid, but I will say you need to learn how to read more efficiently.

I dont think its possible to use a Yoda model in game... He's too short.

If they did use him in-game, there would be about 3 feet of invisible air above him which would be considered part of the skin, meaning you can hit the air above him, and it would still count as a hit.

But I doubt it'll even work ingame.. Unless the new codes raven released help it.

Hi all and firstly I would say that Absath and Bloodriot have done a very good job again thanks to them ;).

As jkII.net 's database is down, James, is there a way to download this model, now ?

I can't wait ;), the Tyrion model looks very NICE !!! ;)

PS: sorry for my english language, I'am french hehe ;).

Qui-Gon Jinn, a jedi protector of the Republic...

Archived