Home

FT2 trailer

cool, it looks realy good. but for some reason, that guy who kicked down the door at the beginning of the trailer doesn't look like ben. i mean, of course he does, he looks almost exactly like ben, but not completely. i know that someone out there spent a lot of time trying to make ben look like the original ben and they've ovbviously gone to a lot of trouble, so i'm not complaining as much, but i'd just like to point out that little fact. still, it looks good!:D

please don't tell me that that girl is meant to be mo, i mean, she gives off a mo vibe, but she also gives off the kind of vibe that say Peg from 'Married with Children' would give off, and that's just from her looks. hey, does anyone know if they're using the same voices or is that still in development or what?

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked about and still haven't found any official report of Roy Conrad's death. Not to say that it isn't true...Rest assured that we'll find out the voice roles and let all you knowledge hungry fans sated.

By the way, AdventureGamer sux! Mojo is king.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not sure who will voice it, but if any LEC talent scouts are browsing the forum, here's a thought...

When Duke Nukem 3-d was being put together, back in the day, they were trying to make Ben's voice the "optimal" voice for Duke and used his voice as a basis for finding Duke's voice actor. (I read this in an online interview, but can;t find the page again for direct quoting). If Ben is still unvoiced, you may want to find the Duke voice actor, since it is pretty close to Roy's performance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived