Home

Money

Wraith 8

how are we going to go around with money and earned money?

i was thinking about this.. maybe we could donate a percantage of what we earn and give it to the PA. just make a fund fo the associates. so if we ever try and make a town and or city we have enough money to do so.

what do you think??

-Wraith 8-

Well, it will be interesting to see just how expensive things will be. Will I be able to build building on my own, or will it be so expensive that some 40 persons have to chip in to afford a simple shop? Will an eventual future spaceship be something that requires month of communal effort, or will we afford one each?

The more expensive things are, the more we will need to cooperate. And even if things are affordable, well, joining in and building a palace is sweeter than having 20 small shacks, right? :)

Absolutely right! We should all contribute to the up keep of our PA resources, in fact - we could even make it a pre-requisite of joining the PA - perhaps something for the website wraith? (A list of things required to be a member).;)

I'm pretty sure taxation will be a part of the game, at least in player run cities. It may be in the form of a fee (license) to operate. I guess it will really be up to the people running that area.

Do we really want what amounts to an income tax for The Associates? Or do we want something more along the lines of membership dues? How about this for a crazy idea: something along the lines of stock. The more you put into the organizations funds the more benefits/control you have.

I'm just kind of throwing out ideas here. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by MikeC

I'm pretty sure taxation will be a part of the game, at least in player run cities. It may be in the form of a fee (license) to operate. I guess it will really be up to the people running that area.

Do we really want what amounts to an income tax for The Associates? Or do we want something more along the lines of membership dues? How about this for a crazy idea: something along the lines of stock. The more you put into the organizations funds the more benefits/control you have.

I'm just kind of throwing out ideas here. What do you guys think?

I agree with Mike. The people that putt a lot of effort in the PA should have more benefits and control, but not too much! we dont want the less wealthy persons to feel left out.

Anyway, I was thinking that maby with the help of our PA I could start my shop in a 3 storie building. I can start up a cantinee ( or something different ) in it.

And we have lot's o room left for cargo etc.

Ufcourse most of the profit of the shop will go into the PA itselve, think of it as an investment :)

:cool:

well im gonna be a politician in the game so maybe if we do get enough members we can start our own city....and there will be taxes there...

MUHaha

but the real sinicle part is we can be like masons or illumaniti from (deus Ex) with the money from taxes we benefit ourselves to make our people have more luxuory....

for ex. lets say player B is in the associates and they need aspeeder and player A is also...player A and player B are going to have a race...i may have some money under atable for player B to get some *upgrades* muhaha..or hell ill just commondeer player A's and keep it for myself muahaha

Archived