Home

For the Associates! version 1.2.

Wraith 8

So we all agree on being on Corellia in a town at first and later on when possibilaty presents it self we want to make our own little town :D.

Now my question to you all is:

Do we need a structure of our PA for people we need to contact?

so lets say Gaalgoth is the founder od the Ass. So id there is anything serious, we contact him. ( this is in game we are talking about) and do we need representatives for our PA departments?

like:

responsable for the bounty hunters

responsable for the miners

responsable for the smugglers

responsable for the traders

responsable for the shopkeepers.

and so on.

so do wee need one guy and or girl who takes responsability for the department?

Ideas post here:

-Wraith 8-

I don't think we need someone to lead a 'department' at first, because there won't be alot of members. Only include those people when it becomes neccesairy (sp). We must try to reduce the bureaucracy of our PA to the mimimum, people who play this game don't want to be told what to do and being held up by bureaucratic S***. I think :)

But when there are like 20 bounty hunters...well, then a bounty hunter-leader would be handy.

I agree that departments and such is not important as long as we are not that many. I mean, if we were 50-100 members, then it could be handy. But now, when we are not that many, and more importantly, people know each other, its not that important. People know who to contact anyway.

In the future though, it might be needed.

Hopefully, these boards will serve to provide all of the Associate PA members with a good insight into the needs of the PA as a whole. This is a clear example of 'the power of the boards':) All active members will read these posts and gain an insight into what we are trying to achieve. The important thing is, to agree on what those needs are here, so that we have a common goal.

Word. If someone really need something, posting about it will propably at least as successful as having someone ingame bossing over it. After all, that means that things gets ****ed up if that person decides to go fishing over the weekend, or has her/his modem smashed up, or whatever.

Well, you guys have pretty much covered all the bases on this one...If we do get to ahving leaders based on professions though, I think we should have the best in teh profession as the leaader IE the hunter witht he most bounties is the leader of the bounty hunters, etc.

Archived