Home

A few random comments probably already stated

radec

First off, i would like to state in the game of Jedi outcast you get get into the AT-STs by jumping ontop of them. with that code already implace the easiest way to get inside would be to have the AT-STs spawn next to a platform that players can get onto and therefore into the AT-STs .

Second what are all the weapons you are thinking of including, you said only ones found in episode 4-6, but I'm not sure all that that would include (Don't forget the E-Web blaster from episode 5).

Third to counter the imperials AT-ST you may want to include the Old Republic's AT-PT (though not included in episodes 4-6 it was included in some of the later books and since it existed before and after episodes 4-6 then why not durring).

hehe :). Don't worry, we will solve that part about the AT-ST.

About the weapons, I will post a separate post in the forum about that (will probably be available to you when you read this).

The AT-PT may be included. It's nothing that we've discussed as of yet but since it's in comics and books based in the timeline after or during the 4-6 episodes, it's not an impossibility.

/Best Regards- Jim, Modleader & Modeler at Rebel Strike crew

For the AT-ATs and AT-STs and those things, maybe the could just be big things that walk all on their own, and maybe characters could run around them and blow eachother away. It could just be a bunch of them walking towards the base, and shooting away at it while no one can really use it on their own, but its like an NPC or something, and the rebels could just have turrets.

It could be lots of fun trying to get to the front line by first of all trying to get past the fire from AT-ATs randomly blowing away at the ground.

In fact, you could have a few NPC characters in it, assuming you can persuade multiplayer to accept them: for example, to prevent spawn camping or whatever you could have stormtroopers guarding the spawn, or even AT-AT guns and AT-ST guns etc.

hmm. is this mod going to be round-based? Like: when you die, you stay dead until the next round starts.

If so: then you won't need additional things to prevent spawncampers. :)

if not: spawncamp protection would be a good idea.

The fun thing about having vehicles in the game is to be able to maneuver them, right? :). We'll probably let the player drive the vehicle. Possibly, in the case of the AT-ST, there will be one driver and one gunner. And we will model a cockpit exactly as the one in the films. That would be the coolest thing about vehicles I think.

But just because you're sitting in an AT-ST doesn't mean you're out of danger, it's the total opposite actually since there are alot of different turrets used on vehicles...

Don't worry though. I'm sure our solution to the problem will please you.

/Best Regards- Jim. Modleader & Modeler at Rebel Strike Crew.

Archived